Additional Upcoming Changes

jesus finally some good new, cause I wasn't really too happy about the new hardest content in the game, I mean the real pinnacle bosses... meaning T16 Essence Rares
3.23 is the best league of all time (an absolute banger)
"
cheng955176 wrote:
Shock ground 10sec still too long.
The 4sec to 3sec looks like cleave +2 change. Lol

However, I like the permafrost change. Good job. Make more like this.

And what about magma barrier orb and heralding minion damage?
Their damage is too high now.

I agree. They are way overtuned.
ok.
JUST REVERT ALL CHANGES FROM THIS LEAGUES LAUNCH!!!
I'm not a whale like some of the people here, but 3.19 is the first time for awhile I haven't brought a support pack.

3.20 is looking like I won't be either.. Sorry but I'm trying very hard not to be negative here... 16 100+Q juiced maps, dedicated 4man group, with sext, guiled scarabs and we lost money....

GGG please understand that I do NOT want to loot garbage yellows.... I want to ass blast monsters looting stuff that's worth more than 1c.

If juice for maps where free then I wouldn't be complaining but when it takes hours to buy the materials it doesn't feel good.

3.19 doesn't feel good and to the people who are defending GGG or do not understand why so many people are bashing 3.19, it's because you probably do not have your 4 watch stones yet and you probably do not have your atlas completed, so these changes do not impact you.

I have 2413.1hrs invested in POE on steam and probably another 200-300hrs on the client... This is the first time I've actually hated a league...

Anyway rant over.

Bring back 100% deli + beyond maps, I miss the end game content.
Last edited by Sakadi on Sep 13, 2022, 12:36:22 AM
just remove AN from core
"
axeltt012 wrote:
dead league, maybe dead game. Game will never be the same and we aren't moving in the right direction.

You want to reduce TFT power but increase it with loot goblins (which feels bad even without the culler issue).

You don't even consider that players should be rewarded continuously instead of once in a blue moon. This is what the player base hate. We want to feel that ANY mob can drop at anytime a big item. Why should I kill ANYTHING if I can just make a speedy build that hunt certain monsters.

Why does killing white and blue monsters feel like wasting time. Im here to kill shitload of monsters and get rewarded from it... not to hunt loot crates.

People have been saying "dead league" and "dead game" since the very first league. It's almost like the people that say the world is about to end, every single year.

I do however agree that players should be rewarded continuously.
I'm still holding out for crafting changes, very unfun slot machine-esque crafting so far if I want to get spell suppression on most of my gear. I also hope you take care of the loot convert mechanic, multiple times I've had god touched mobs convert currency to jewelry/flask. And please take care of this swapping to rarity gear for killing god touched mobs, even in SSF I do it so I don't miss out on getting divines and it really just kills the mapping vibe.
"
King_Emris wrote:

People have been saying "dead league" and "dead game" since the very first league. It's almost like the people that say the world is about to end, every single year.

I do however agree that players should be rewarded continuously.

As a percentage basis, this is tied as being their worst league ever.

https://poedb.tw/us/League#LeagueChart
Last edited by TorsoReaper on Sep 13, 2022, 12:47:30 AM
you guys wanna know what shocked me the most this league?

i went into steam, clicked on POE and it told me:

time played the last 2 weeks: 63min

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info