Additional Upcoming Changes

"
However, in order to provide a bit more certainty, we can say that we don't have easy solutions for these issues mid-league and will be looking at what's possible for 3.20.

Please stop patronizing us. You have easy solutions, you just don't want to do them. You know the exact bonus you removed. You can add it back. Or add it 25% of the way back. 50%. 75%. Something. Just don't lie to us and say we don't have easy solutions because that's a blatant lie.
so your giving up on this league, that's fine since there is 20% of the initial player base playing why not increase the rewards from the lake by 100%
very easy solution right here: REVERT this whole mess of a league !!!

your league is dead anyways and maybe even your game. if your playerbase is gone you can have all the fun with your vision yourselves :)
fractured flasks sounds cool
Why does it feel like you're sabotaging your own game?
GGG changes loot so that it drops rarely and generally only from super loot fountains then they say they cant fix the problem, which they created, so the solution is for everyone to suck it up.

The major change GGG did with Kalandra was to minimise fun and heighten the enjoyment when a loot fountain explodes. An unfortunate choice in my opinion.

I can tell you GGG something for certain. I will never purchase any form of MTX nor give you money in any other way. I gave you the benefit of the doubt but for three leagues in a row you have done your best to create a game I like less and less.

You seem persistent in making a game which people dont like. You wont get any money from me for it.
I hate loot goblin vison, i think its really upseting change. I meet 4 solaris mod mobs and get 3c every time as "loot explosion", while some one get 2div in stack... It feels so unfair. I think, it was the worst idea to make this loot goblins happen. Also, mobs of 10+difficulty in lake are so dump healthy. I mean i doing essenses lvl 3 and diff 12, mobs have 7 ess each and was tankier that both shaper and elder together. Also they moved at the speed of light and did oneshot dmg. After i killed this abomination, i got only 7 shitty esseneses. It was the most unrewarding thing i see in game for all time. Feels really bad playing in state like this. Also i think mana siphoners worst AN mod ever.
Last edited by JahWar on Sep 13, 2022, 1:32:48 AM
"
We're planning to remove Gems as a possible reward from Tier 3 and 4 generic encounters in the Lake of Kalandra.

You should honestly just remove gems from every reward system (heist, delirium, eldritch alters). Nobody is excited for gems as a reward unless they are level 21, or a rare gem. Even on SSF, it really does not matter after the first week of a league. And 99% of quality gems are just traded for GCP anyway. May as well drop them as GCPs in a currency or quality currency drop instead.
"
Littl3Vix wrote:
about time

sorry, but that's pretty inappropriate?
feels like someone should step away from reddit a bit...
there is no reason to show demanding self-entitlement...
Centralizing the loot on a small number of mobs was a foolish decision. Your customer's don't like it by and large. My Friends list and guild has dwindled to almost nobody.

Anecdotal? Perhaps.

As a developer, you need to decide what you want. Your vision or your players.

It's your choice. Perhaps your artistic expression is worth more to you than keeping you game growing.

Many many artists made the same choice.

Of course, most died very poor men. And then others came along and sold their art for enormous sums.

What I do know is that all but two of the regulars I chat with while running my PoE Stash-Tab "Store" are history. They're playing things like Diablo and even Titan's Quest.

You're burning goodwill. Your plan to roll out PoE II on the PoE I players is not going well, especially since you're jack-hammering them with unpleasantness, and saving all of the "fun perks" for some nebulous point in the future when the sequel launches.

If you strangle your current game, PoE II will perish before it's even born.

Don't follow your vision off a cliff.

Or do.

I'm fast reaching the point of apathy. And that's where a product truly perishes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info