Additional Upcoming Changes

Beside what will be solved with this patch, and the loot goblins, we still have huge problems that was introduced with this league, that left unspoken in your communications (lack of loot and difficult of progression in early stage of the game, harvest in a very bad state, AN with so much damage that only few build are viable atm, etc.). Reddit have some very extensive and well made documents about all the problems.

Please, at least let us know that you acknowledge all this problems and 3.20 will bring a solve for them (not only for goblins).

Until then, thanks for the effort and changes. Some of them are really good and is sad that left unnoticed by players. For sure, the game is in a slightly better state now then on launch of the league.
Last edited by tador88 on Sep 13, 2022, 12:17:00 AM
less dying from dead monsters seems pretty cool
Breadcrumbs

Fix 32:9
ok then, I will be waitting for 3.20
Glad to see changes to ground degen nonsense, but still deeply frustrated as a player. Crafting changes are still a major blow to what was fun in the game, so hope we see the key crafts back in some form in 3.2
Problem: Players feel like loot comes in spikes rather than through measurable progress. Players also find large spikes of whetstones and flasks to be a waste of time and insulting. The loot goblin and TFT culling system makes people feel bad and makes the game feel bad.

Soultion: Flasks can now be fractured.
HOW ABOUT REMOVE THE GOD DAMN ARCHNEMESIS PLEASE??? this game gives me no fun anymore, fix it!
Almost a month into the league and we're still getting small almost insignificant changes to something that was an astronomical change to the game. Lakes are still a joke and not worth interacting with as well.

If we're starting to get "this wont happen until 3.20" comments now, then it's clear this league is not going to be cooked and ready... it's just going to stay raw. I'm really tired of having league after league get released before it's ready, and abandoned, because 95% of the workforce needs to keep working on PoE2 and the next rushed league that's not ready to be released yet.

We were promised right before Heist league that you guys were going to scale back your grand design development to release leagues in a ready and enjoyable state. Instead, we're just getting the smaller leagues while still getting the botched designs and "We ran out of time" development schedules. It's absurd.
Thank you for making some changes. I personally think the kalandra league mechanic is just a miss and these or any other changes won't make it fun.

I do appreciate some of the ArchNemesis changes, but they need to go further.

on-death ground effects for the Incendiary modifier and toxic volatiles need to be removed from rare monsters / the game period, not just magic monsters.The mana aura drain Mod and Molten boulder volatiles also need to be deleted. They are just plain cheap and annoying.

As for the loot problem, could we just not have loot revolve around rares with a system(ArchNemesis) that nobody likes?
This will be received poorly, because people will still take Wrath of the Cosmos and/or Eldritch Gaze on characters that aren't ready for them, then get oneshot because they opted into more difficulty than their character could handle, then complain about whatever deals the killing blow.

Probably Archnemesis. Which is comical because the AN mods are less oneshotty than what came before.

If you want to fix the real underlying issue, gate access to Wrath and Gaze behind beating the Uber versions of the relevant boss. There, an 85% less multiplier to oneshots, because players can no longer easily opt in to being oneshot so much.
Le Toucan Will Return
Last edited by sirgog on Sep 13, 2022, 12:29:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info