New Microtransaction: Sorcerer Wand

No buff loot? dead... :(
no loot for me... no loot for you
I just came back to the game recently and I've had 3 divines drop in 100+ hours of play. I tried to craft with my tiny amount of income and my crafts either failed or I blew up because of a lack of crafting support recipes. I'm really disliking all your changes. I just want to earn a modest amount of currency and have some success crafting. TLDR: I very much dislike your changes to crafting.
No loot no money
"
Kalavas wrote:
why did you screw over loot and crafting so hard? even out currency drops and bring back some harvest crafts and make them more expensive. You guys screwed us hard.

I think loot is alright. But AN mobs are to much for some events. like blight maps are pretty damn rough some times. Hope they put a pause in between x waves to build turrets. Like real tower defense games. But loot is fine. I onely think exalts should be more common. ye... and better crafting would be nice.
at least your mtx come fast as always. why patch the game.....
Wow, id definitely buy this if I was still playing the game.
worst

league

ever

Last edited by ille216 on Sep 5, 2022, 4:24:55 AM
How much Spell Damage is needed for the different MTX Tiers to appear?

Does it only count pure "% # increased Spell Damage" - Modifier or does it also take into account things like "% # increased Fire Damage", "% # increased Elemental Damage", etc...? Some builds that also scale with Spell Damage scale a lot from other sources.
This needs the Maven occasionally moaning "Longer is better"
Le Toucan Will Return

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info