New Microtransaction: Sorcerer Wand

Does this works on scepter as well? Or only wand?
And what is break points for changing?
While the art for this is amazing and it's a cool concept. It's one weapon type and you guys are asking for the highest non-combined weapon skin rate of 230? It's not a premium. It doesn't change colors to fit themes. There's just not enough here. I'm already a stickler for skins that don't cover most types.

See what a sale drops it to but that's just off on pricing IMO.
"Never trust floating women." -Officer Kirac
What's the number of spell dmg do i need for the max level of effect ?
███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░
Bruh. Fix the loot and Harvest and I'll think about downloading your game again.
sad mode: eternal despair
Awesome!!! Great update! This league ROCKS so far!

A few more adjustments and I think it'll really be in a good spot!

That being said, what are the breakpoints for the growth of this?
Last edited by Kaboinglefop on Sep 7, 2022, 2:21:30 PM
Looks great!

It would be helpful if you published the breakpoints for each level of the MTX.
"
ammo109 wrote:
I bet that would look real nice on my 32:9 monitor if this game still worked properly.

+100000000000
gimme money bitch
What you nerf minion builds all the time like if it's a hobby and you want me to get a wand skin for what ?, to play my nerfed to hell and back minion builds.

Yeah no thanks.
Venom gyre Mtx when?
I have tested how much spell damage needed to unlock tier 6 from this MTX. Based on my research, as of this current patch, there are no possible ways to fully unlock tier 6 from this MTX from just the skill tree.

Below are the findings of my research:

- This MTX's tiers are ONLY unlocked by investing points in the passive skill nods that say: "% Increased spell damage"; and JUST ONLY "% Increased spell damage".

- This MTX will not recognize "% Increased spell damage while holding a shield" nor, "% increased spell damage while dual wield", nor "Increased spell damage while wielding a staff", nor "Increased elemental damage", nor any situational increase in spell damage (e.g while having power charge).

- This MTX will not recognize "Iron Will", nor any intelligence stacking spell damage increase.

- Currently, there are only 12 notables on the skill tree that have the "Increased spell damage" tag.

- I took all 12 notables on the skill tree and could not unlock tier 5 or 6.

- I guess under 60% "Increased spell damage" is Tier 1
- 62% "Increased spell damage" = Tier 2
- 78% "Increased spell damage" = Tier 3 (Witch's starting area)
- 112% "Increased spell damage" = Tier 4 (Witch's starting area + Scion's starting area)

- I have not tested whether the MTX recognize "% Increased spell damage" on gears.

If anyone has come up with any different findings, please post them. IMO, if we can't unlock tier 5 or 6, this MTX is not worth the money spent.
Last edited by Winddrumer on Oct 12, 2022, 3:50:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info