New Microtransaction: Sorcerer Wand

fix the loot, i wont buy anything untill you repair game, thanks no honey no moeny
bruh moment
Spending your real money on this game = Nothing gets fixed as it means you are content with the game. Boycott MTX.
3-4 MTX post per what were working on post, you are making a joke of yourself, id hold on to those mtx messages even if you release them. This feels predatory and nobody wants to give you money for a game they are addicted to and miserable playing rn
"
Katustrawfic wrote:
Nice. Wonder how much spell damage needed for max effect.
about 50
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
What data was used to assist in determining that this wand mtx, at this time, was the best option? Thousands of people using lightning conduit, why not an mtx for that? lightning strike is popular... as is righteous fire!
Who is the target audience for this wand?
Are the vast majority of players using or even have the Mageguard Armour Pack and the Overseer Wings?
Why not focus mtx based on skill gem / build usage stats?
You guys are su funny, who are in this thread complaining. Do you seriously think that the mtx are made by game devs? Fixing loot or whatever doesn't need artists, and the artists who make the mtx probably are hired explicitly for such.

If you guys actually played the game instead of reading reddit, you would realise that loot has been fine since the 25% increase a week ago. Just login and play.

Nothing about the league is "broken" or "fubar" anymore. Literally 0.
"
TieJäi wrote:
You guys are su funny, who are in this thread complaining. Do you seriously think that the mtx are made by game devs? Fixing loot or whatever doesn't need artists, and the artists who make the mtx probably are hired explicitly for such.

If you guys actually played the game instead of reading reddit, you would realise that loot has been fine since the 25% increase a week ago. Just login and play.

Nothing about the league is "broken" or "fubar" anymore. Literally 0.

+1
Yes, compliments to the artists.

Dont feel like buying anything for some reason.
Please add back 32:9 support
posting stuff like this while the game is in a more then miserable state feels like being kicked in the back of the head while being down

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info