Following up on Recent Feedback

Meh.
https://www.twitch.tv/velzanna/
USELESS CHANGE AT ALL !!!

WON'T BUY ANYTHING UNTIL YOU CHANGE BACK HARVEST
So summing-up: "Sorry nothing". Gotcha.
Can you please create an Easy Mode league that voids after 3 months where we have OG Harvest and old drops so we can actually have fun instead of whatever this game has turned into now?
IGN gubert
Wait! No! I love the big flask drops. Last league it was SO annoying to get the level 80+ flasks I wanted. And don't talk to me about trading for them because people often don't want to leave their map for a low cost trade so 10+ requests often go ignored. This league as soon as I was in maps that had level 80 drops my flasks were sorted. Honestly I am also a fan of loot pinatas too. It feels fun to me. Not saying that there aren't loot issues with this league. Especially compared to how good last league felt. But don't throw the baby out with the bathwater.
no hope!The future is dark
Holy crap

"

we're aware that they can only be applied to certain items and are still discussing whether similar solutions for other gear slots are appropriate
Still not what we want to hear... sadge
Biggest piece of feedback for me:

Essence this league (with atlas passive investment) feels like the most gargantuan, sloggy fights. Happy with more challenge philosophically, but so much is happening with Essence + Archnemesis that I can't even tell what's happening to play around the increased difficulty.

The difficulty is also far and above everything else in the map (and also the mirror).

Thanks for the continued improvement to the league <3
I don't get it ggg, I really don't. You guys take every you get to take the fun out of the game and then say things like "it's not possible" when it was working just fine before.

Maybe this game is just not for me anymore, this is supposed to be a good time and here im getting sad and angry over a video game. Keep making your game ggg...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info