Following up on Recent Feedback

extremely meh
"
fACElol wrote:
Just bring Harvest back already. PoE is not an eSport, it's a for fun game, doesn't matter if we can craft our gear easier. Just means we get more good items overall and therefore can progress our characters more. Why is this a problem?

+1
Cool, no changes for the better any time soon. Hopefully the game becomes enjoyable again some day.
"
Tacobs88 wrote:
Good changes :D, Not changing harvest back sucks can you guys just make it so harvest crafts are not tradeable in anyway so we can have our crafts back?

I want good Harvest crafts back too, but if it's not tradable, people find ways to make it tradeable -- like on Discord. Which, even though it's in-game currency, really walks the line compare dot real-world currency trading and deals.

Also, it's just too easy to scam people and harm the community. And it's clunky and takes a lot of extra effort.

I think it is possible to keep the crystallized essence tradable currency with all players horticrafting recipes unlocked, but set the prices and high value of the good deterministic crafts at roughly a few times greater than what conventional currency would otherwise cause a similar effect.

I'd actually LOVE to chase Lifeforce and not just Headhunter or Mageblood.

I mean, imagine the average cost of a top tier harvest craft costing 200 divines in lifeforce. Harvest farmers sell the lifefore for currency / crafters grind currency to buy lifeforce. Just like people grind for blueprints and sell to players who run heists. Or Delve grinders who sell to fossil collectors.

I mean, the market will set the price of Lifeforce, just as it has for Exalts and now Divines, using some guaranteed meta-craft and the drop rate of that craft's cost as a baseline reference point. The game has done it before; I think it can do it again.
Most people can handle having their mechanic being garbage, it's being unable to see the garbage drop that's low, I've done 20-30 maps today and I've gotten 5 chaos and a few smaller currencies.

2 of those where from me making a chaos recipe out of frustration, I had full breach on my tree too, and dropped a grand total of 4 shards and one ring out of 3 rifts, now I've dumped that and am going something else, breach and beyond with harvest sounded so good when you talked about it, but it's the worst combo currently that I can see.

The harvest crafts are too powerful is horse shit, you don't have a problem overpowering a league mechanic no one likes so give people an option to do the same.

I am not enjoying my current time, and it's seeming like I will continue that.
"
Lognlock wrote:
"
fACElol wrote:
Just bring Harvest back already. PoE is not an eSport, it's a for fun game, doesn't matter if we can craft our gear easier. Just means we get more good items overall and therefore can progress our characters more. Why is this a problem?

+1

+2
I played like 10% of what I'm used to play when we have a new league. And every single time I did in Kalandra I tought "omg the game is so boring". Never felt this way. Day after day, I was hopping that you could turn back and go towards so many feedbacks, but you dont want it. I guess its time for a break, I just can't stand the way the game is right know, and probably is going to be for the next leagues. To be honest, im turning 31 in december, and I just wanted a softcore old POE to have some fun. Your league, for me, as it is right now, is not fun. I trully hope you guys achieve what ever you're aiming for.
> Harvest crafting
We're making it so that you can see how much Lifeforce of each type you have available at the Horticrafting Station.

We are also aware that there is a lot of disappointment around certain Harvest Crafts being removed. Previously, Harvest Crafting was balanced by how difficult it was to get the crafts that you want. Now that crafts are tradeable, Harvest's power was reduced to be more in line with other crafting methods. We understand that there is a call for us to bring those crafts back but it isn't really possible while allowing Harvest to remain tradeable.

The obvious answer here is to take lifeforce untradble and make people spec into harvest for good crafts.

Why do you think we want bad crafts but tradeable lifeforce?
Thanks for the update. While I think the team’s crisis response has been commendable, the fact of the matter is that a lot of them could have been avoided if the team was upfront about it. For example the Harvest nerf. Yes, no one likes to hear about it, but if there is a clear intended trade off in power to make Harvest tradeable, do not only boast about hearing community feedback and making it tradeable while claiming you’re streamlining it to remove “filler crafts”. You clearly intended to remove power! So be upfront about it. This has always been the GGG I’ve known and loved. Not a company that hides behind corporate speak.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
They basically admited that they don't have dedicated playtesters. All poe players are just beta testers here.

Main points:
1. Harvest crafts has always been tradeble (TFT) so it's not the argument to not giving ref k\pref k\suff.
2. ref k\pref k\suff could be added on all items (with any influence or synth) with some new currency or with revorked eldrich curr.
3. Bringing back all usefull harvest crafts will make ur game better and ur player base happyer. This is just a fact no matter what arguments u have.
4. What crafts would make me happy:
(well , I would love to see old and new ones.)
- remove (fire\cold\crit\def\ etc.) on ALL items , include influenced and synth and fractured
- remove (attribute\mana\gem\aura) on ALL items , include influenced and synth and fractured
- aug (fire\cold\crit\def\ etc.) on ALL items , include influenced and synth and fractured
- aug (attribute\mana\gem\aura) on ALL items , include influenced and synth and fractured
- ref k\pref & k\suff
- reroll (all mods \ pref only \ suff only)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info