Following up on Recent Feedback

I gave you guys a thumbs up on these proposed changes but...

it's been a week.

Where is the update? Where are the patch notes for these changes?
Kited empowered elements essence mob for 5 minutes playing melee flicker build, mob didnt even switched IMMUNITY to fire damage in the end. You guys just lost your mind if u think this is okay. And OF COURSE he oneshots me when i try to jump at him. Also this [Removed by Support] just drops absolutely zero rewards! WTF even IMMUNITY to damage doing in this game? Are you crazy or what? Even Uber Uber bosses dont have IMMUNITY to damage, ffs!

This poe is so much fun when u die to stupid AN [Removed by Support] 6 portals, according to Chris Wilson's vision [Removed by Support], you know?
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Sep 11, 2022, 6:56:52 PM
I find it funny to need a endgame build to do some early league content like farming essences now.
"
Shakeyvick wrote:

it's been a week.

They posted this Friday their time. Saturday Sunday are weekends days (aka they dont work) and Monday was a holiday. Yesterday was their first day back in the office after the long weekend, and its currently 11am their time Wednesday morning.
"
Shakeyvick wrote:

it's been a week.

During testing a divine, 2 chaos and 5 alts dropped. It's been sent back for a recoding :)

miss post...

didn't know New Zealand celebrated Labor Day.
Last edited by Shakeyvick on Sep 6, 2022, 9:10:35 PM
why they add chill ground when a add die that last 15 seconds
serious just delete arch nemesis
Thank you GGG!
They like to punish and tease us. Where's the patch?
On the GGG Thread what happened with Items the User SR666 wrote this.

"I appreciate the writeup, but as an alpha test member, I provided feedback about some of these issues FIVE DAYS before the league launched, and it was completely ignored.

This entire thing could have been avoided if alpha feedback was taken more seriously, and/or if alpha had more time or better tools to test things, like we did in the old days.

Some of these issues became very apparent during testing and this was the case WAY before I even reached maps on alpha.

Now I know how hectic and stressful release weeks can be, and I have no doubt that staff members are working their butts off during those times and that can make the testing process and feedback from it, harder to focus on. But it doesn't negate the need for better communication and testing.

I am happy to donate my time and effort to try and make the game better for everyone, because I believe in GGG and I love PoE. And I wouldn't mind at all if we did more testing on things like these on alpha even while the league is live (for next leagues, that is), especially if it can help avoid issues like these.

Why couldn't we test the AN changes irregardless of league launch? Or test all the drop rates and how they felt long before the league itself arrived on alpha? After all, those are separate things, and alpha usually has only about a week to test a LOT of stuff every league launch."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info