Following up on Recent Feedback

You'll know when it's in serious peril is when the people go quiet. Right now you have a lot of people expressing their concerns and soon you may just hear the sound of crickets. Just when is enough is enough?
just checking in if there has been a mutineer upraising yet so we can have a good game in the future yet?

No it's still chris's vision. See all of you for Diablo 4 release.
Hey look you deleted my post again How predictable, its okay its already up in the REAL community forum and extensively explains al of the shady things you have done which I have personally witnessed or been subject to you won't escape this failure not this time.
[Removed by Support]
I clearly don't understand what GGG want to achieve. Every nerf for players, every boost for mobs it's hit against casual players. It's not hold mirror-teams, but for most solo players it's make game too hard for joy.
Don't listen streamers, and don't look on them. Look on mid players. All your changes make game hard to play. Not interesting. Hard!
Ok. From patch to patch you remove easy damage, easy def. But what a horror! Powerful crafts give casual players to play endgame! Need to remove it! They can get gamechanger unique? Nerf drop rate!
GGG, anginas who you start this crusade? Loot explosion MF parties what play this game like job? Or casual players who just want enjoy the game?
I agree with conception "Hard fight - high reward", but I don't see it work. From Monday I don't see variable drop at all.
"
Harvest's power was reduced to be more in line with other crafting methods. We understand that there is a call for us to bring those crafts back but it isn't really possible while allowing Harvest to remain tradeable

Understandable, we wouldn't want a crafting system where players could semi-deterministically craft good items without having a chance to loose all their progress... that would lead to fun like back in 3.13. And fun is no longer allowed because it contradicts the new vision of only pain and suffering - only buff monsters and nerf players every league.
The good people at GGG just want us to try out other games instead or even real life...
I don't like it.
Still waiting for un update, but I guess you are to busy, trying to force feed us some MTX in order to show ten cent that you didn`t fucked up the game, and everything is fine.

While this isn't exactly what you want to hear, I can say that this issue was pushed very hard during discussions to see if any compromise could be made. Fun potential while being gated by Chris's
vision is just too low. We the community understand your reasoning, and you will understand our reasoning for not playing or buying mtx/tabs. You get what you put in, especially in a relationship or business and the relationship between you and the community has been chaotic since 3.14. Seems like there's a lot of resentment on both sides and rightfully so. I hope you reach your vision Chris, but it will definitely be with a different playerbase
"
AscendantZZ wrote:
While this isn't exactly what you want to hear, I can say that this issue was pushed very hard during discussions to see if any compromise could be made. Fun potential while being gated by Chris's
vision is just too low. We the community understand your reasoning, and you will understand our reasoning for not playing or buying mtx/tabs. You get what you put in, especially in a relationship or business and the relationship between you and the community has been chaotic since 3.14. Seems like there's a lot of resentment on both sides and rightfully so. I hope you reach your vision Chris, but it will definitely be with a different playerbase

^this, plus....harvest crafts were tradeable....just not on your trade site. So you punished people for using other means of trading by removing the crafts all together. Just make those few useful crafts super expensive....so it at least gives crafting people some reason to play.

This dumpster fire of a league is lost, hope the vision learns a lesson in $$$ and cents so it sticks.

photo upload
Last edited by Wharhogg on Sep 6, 2022, 12:58:17 PM
Where is the fix for minion survivability?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info