Following up on Recent Feedback

I absolutely agree that by making harvest tradable, a compromise had to be made, but I also don't see why there can't be a rare, untradable, harvest currency to allow those lost crafts to come back.

When you balance things around being tradable, it unfairly impacts the SSF game in a detrimental manner. With the harvest changes, if the primary reason for removal of previous crafts is due to the trade market, how is the SSF player supposed to take that? SSF is not a tiny niche group -- its an entire unlockable game mode!

I also fully understand that unlocking these crafts available only for SSF players would likely be extremely complex (not to mention abusable) and create many balancing headaches down the road. However, re-introducing a non-tradable harvest currency would be a fair compromise that does not unfairly impact either game mode.

I would be very wary of treating the tradability of something as a valid metric for balance going forward. It just sets a poor precedent that certain playstyles are disadvantaged without reason.

Also, while I'm here -- I'm very happy yall are adding a display of our current lifeforce tally, but as I was crafting last night I felt that across the board, in all crafting interfaces, the currency icons are simply too small to recognize for new players. Almost everything in PoE has a tooltip; if yall could add tooltips when mousing over the currency icon on a craft option that displayed the name of the currency/crafting item along with the sum total of that currency in the player's stash that would be help tremendously.

Thanks!
Looks like steps in the right direction. With Harvest being weaker perhaps a slight update to weights of high powered mods would make things feel a bit better.
"
Harvest's crafting potential without being gated by rarity is just too high.

I can't disagree more on this statement. First of all, we literally had old level of Harvest crafting available for multiple leagues and we HAD an opportunity to trade the crafts. Its not like you made it tradeable from non-tradeable state, you made it scam-proof and more comfortable to use. Second, even if you have good Harvest crafts, it doesn't make them free. You still need to spend quite a lot of resources to craft things, and it feels like either I or you guys are missing something:)
If, for example, you return reforge/keep crafts with lets say 5k lifeforce cost, it would be exactly what it was before - a way to save otherwise dead item with approximate cost of 1ex (div). Everything you before gated by rarity could be adjusted with prices.
cool
"
ObjetEspion wrote:
This is really depressing to read. The removal of "Reforge keeping suffixes/prefixes" literally killed Harvest. There's no excuse for this, I'd rather have Discord trading back than losing those crafts.

It just seems to me that you are trying yo justify the nerfs, but your real intention always was to reduce player power, and so was the fun.

You guys strongly think that "deterministic" (because the majority of the crafts were nevera deterministic, they were just REALLY expensive trial and error) crafts are bad for the game, when un reality, crafting is what made us engage with the game even further.

What is the purpose on playing if I can't keep upgrading my gear?

What is the purpose of heavily investing on my maps if the returns are going to be disappointing?

What is the point on running Lake of Kalandra when it gives literally no good loot besides silver/golden elemental tiles?

And isn't anybody going to give us some feedback about IIQ/IIR culling services? It is literally DEPRESSING.

I've been playing for two whole years now, non-stop and I was able to play more than 40 different builds, and I can tell that this is definitely not what players want. I know that your mindset is something like "this is good in the long term, they will play more to reach the power level they used to be in". But trust me, most of us won't.

I know that you guys really care about the game, but trust me, for the players, this is definitely not the right direction.

+1 well said.
[Removed by Support]..there is a reason this game doesn't actually grow. There is a reason this was the most laughable alpha test release ever seen...these "devs" constantly use the loyal player base and disrespects their time..you release broken trash day 1, have the base test it...then "patch" things and act like they are buffs. These changes do nothing! I cannot believe how lucky that my first league skip in years turned out to be this pathetic MEME of a league.

You guys should shut down the game so you can actually have proper time to fix all the issues that have existed/plagued on this game for years..HARVEST CRAFTING IS REQUIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!! you don't ever improve item mods and wonder why ppl love and gravitate towards harvest so much. Everyone is just supposed to play your dumpster excuse of a beta test game for 10hrs a day and then watch all their time go out of the window when they use an awakeners orb and get 4 additional dead mods on their item..this is a meme, delete this post..

AS SAD AS IT GETS GGG.....
Last edited by ThomasK_GGG on Sep 2, 2022, 1:14:52 AM
archnemesis sucks, why is it still in the game
Dear GGG,

This is already sounds like a meme.

Archnemesis - you have pushed the archnemesis by yourself into the game, most of the players do not like it from day 0, and now it is on fire because it was pusher too early, without propper testing, and now you are reverting it

Lake of Kalandra - ok, it just suffers from overall new "strategy" of the drop. Its pretty bad, because in the end its new way of high end crafting is quite fancy and possibility to new builds.

Harvest - you created the problem what was not the problem. The people was asking you to make crafts tradeable, like with this horticrafting stations what was initially, means still market will be balanced around on how much in total crafts can be created, so noone asked you to get new systems which makes crafting system theoretically unlimited in quantity, because with the lifeforce you can choose on what to spend, and now you are afraid that it will become too accecable.

Eldritch currency - no feeling abou that, you made it a nerf drop in 3.18 and now looks like it is even rarer just because you nerfed the global drops.

Other ninja nerfs - can we get at least your feedback why you have done this cross global nerfs?
I don't have the motivation to read those post anymore. It is clear like water that the game isn't going in a way that people want.

Good luck with your new player base if you get one. I am no more interested in playing countless hours in this game. The content I was aspiring to do for the last 10 years is now gone. I knew back in delirium such a f up was bound to happen someday and now we're here. I'm happy for the time it lasted, I wish you good luck.
Well, that's it for me.
I was holding out for changes or reverts if the worst offenders regarding fun in 3.19.
That's not gonna happen obviously.
Enjoy your game GGG. Since it seems you make it for yourself and not the players.
You want us to be shoehorned into your vision. Guess what, there are other things to do in my life.
Looks like you broke my addiction to this game. Thank you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info