Following up on Recent Feedback

Spoiler

:/// evry map "epic loot"
"
"
Now that crafts are tradeable, Harvest's power was reduced to be more in line with other crafting methods. We understand that there is a call for us to bring those crafts back but it isn't really possible while allowing Harvest to remain tradeable.

hello ? its 2022 21 century ,,, we have streaming TV , manyvoice and video communications , sites where u can trade harvest craft , its not 1996 .
Now once something is discorver next in next day everybody know that .

In what world Do u live ? crafts was tradable all time since released , this explanation dont have common sense .

"
Harvest's power was reduced to be more in line with other crafting methods

howso , harvest craft are junk comparing to crafting bench and they are almost free and reqiure no time investment how this is make it more in line with it ...
IGN KotsaPL
Sadly we can't use Eldritch currency on influenced items, jewellary,weapons, offhands... The only viable crafting method left is fracture >essence/fossil spam >eldritch currency if aviable > benchcraft.

We REALLY need a source for keep pref/suff for ANY item...
3.13 Was the best league ever!
3.18 Rest in peace my beloved recombinators, I'm gonna miss you...
If you say harvest need to be nerf because it tradeble, then i think i dont need it tradeble anymore.
Bring back the old system harrvest plz
Harvest crafts which was quite common and not rare at all I miss are Reroll prefix or suffix and keep the opposite, also lucky values on all/prefix/suffix are missed.... Just adding those back would be great!
only 38% players, worst league I have seen!
"
kibandeah wrote:
If you say harvest need to be nerf because it tradeble, then i think i dont need it tradeble anymore.
Bring back the old system harrvest plz

Yeah, I could live with that.
Focussing on the harvest part specifically, [Removed by Support]. Let's go with your line of argumentation here:

1. A number of harvest crafts is too strong to be tradeable.
- fine, I can get on board with that. U said this from the start and I agree. The real outrage from crafters perspective are not the pure augments or the "more common" - crafts, they are powerful. But reforge keep pref/suff is the real straw here.

2. U say harvest would hold too much power to offer this option, though u literally introduced eldritch crafting that covers this just by juggling the influences and using eldritch orb of annull.
- while u stay firm that this mechanic of cleaning suffixes or prefixes is too powerful u INCREASE the drop chance of this eldritch orbs.

3. You can only get on board with using this methods on 4 gear slots, okay.
- and then u add the line that u will be further discussing options to add this to other gear slots as well. Sorry but are you kidding me? 😂 Instead of discussing how you can implement that shit with even more currency just give harvest reforge keep prefix?
Like, is it influence gear you have the problems with? I don't get it anymore - eldritch items outperform influence gear in terms of raw power already AND they offer often the same build enabling features like additional strikes or proliferation. So for this even more powerful gear savely removing pref/suff is fine, but for jewellery or influenced gear not, the logic behind this is... I dont know
Last edited by ThomasK_GGG on Sep 2, 2022, 1:33:47 AM
I wouldn't say the difficulty 13 currency reward tile I did yesterday dropping 2 Chromatic Orbs and 1 Jeweller's Orb is OK...

Meanwhile I had a difficulty 2 currency reward tile give me 2 Divine Orbs.

The Lake is unrewarding and loot is too spiky.
"...but it isn't really possible while allowing Harvest to remain tradeable."

It was always tradable the only difference is I don't have to use TFT. Just lock it behind a hard difficult fight but don't remove it completely, especially filler crafts that are jewel implicits, you removed the 15% reservation mastery which means 1 less defensive aura and there are no mentions of archnemesis/white mobs bonking me with the default auto-attack.
-Worse gear
-Fewer auras
-Harder endgame, not just archnemesis but white mobs are brutal, aka noticeable difference between act 10 and T1 maps.

and we get back tradable harvest, "fixed" harvest to be more specific, just widout TFT

What Happened with Items: "You cannot use appropriate combat tactics, and instead have to just stutter step or be so powerful that it's inconsequential."

Have you fought a pack of white mobs with a hasted aura?

Make a problem this league - sell the solution next league.

50% of player base using 5 skills.
"God forbid you play a build for fun in this day and age." -BrittleKnee

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95GH9VPl6-E&t=7136s

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info