An Overview of Upcoming Changes

Monitor DN
When you die, the "go back to town O" or got back to hideout X" comes up immediately....just saying, if I dont react fast enough to NOT die, odds are I dont react fast enough to NOT hit circle....PLEASE!!! Put the delay back in so we stop wasting time and energy back tracking to where we were.(ps5, console) asidenote, LOVE the new trickster! Finally I have a tanky spell caster. Im on a 5 link, gems arent maxed, only have 3 labs done and can comfortably do white maps and low yellows. Im happy otherwise ggg.
And the unrighteous will burn to ash!
Love the care and improvements that GGG team is making! keep up the good work guys!
"don't have a solution... actively looking for it"

Just revert things back to the way they were? Fixt

What was so wrong with the way things were?

If you don't want the people to get loot and currency and enjoy the game then why take it in that direction in the first place? Then to claim this current state of things is your vision from the beginning and proceed to take away all the enjoyment?

You trying to manipulate us into liking this game with all these dopamine hits and once we're hooked you take it away? Yeaaaa... I see

Pick a direction and stick with it? Maybe
Last edited by Durf on Aug 31, 2022, 2:11:11 PM
ok lets see what happens around harvest, archnemesis and overall loot.

I hope fun is a factor around your decisions :)
To add to your "aware" list:

6L still vendors for trash

Beachhead is now garbage because ex shards are nothing to rave about. Chance for mir shard is 0 there anyway so with divine shards not in the game ex shards were the next best thing.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
It's nice to see some of the feedback provided by us has been considered and subject of intervention this league ^^
Including all that you've analyzed so far, I'd like to keep sharing a few comments - and yes, some of them may be considered for future leagues only:

- Support Spectres are still not in a great spot for the average player due to the monster level, and this is considering damage spectres are almost entirely impossible with the survivability issues. I'd like to see more and more ways to have them beefed up (even if it goes the same route as the Wraithlord item you changed, that could be fun);

- Animate Guardian will definitely survive better, I'd just like to see it have more niches on either exclusive gear, or give it an actual damage role outside of what it has currently. Similar mindset for 1-2 limit of summoned minions like Holy Relic and Reaper, they're definitely not bad, but they can't compete with many other builds of higher numbers. Just leaving some food for thought;

With the current minion survivability build up, items like The Baron, which affect permanent minions and require a large investment in a specific tree or stat, could use an update as well. Either that, or give certain types of minions their own thing by being largely tankier but less damage, more damage and low survability, or minions with more buffs/auras, so it justifies keeping a mix. Knowing PoE2 will be different with the limit of gem slots and supports, maybe this could make sense?

These, along the suggestions of the previous post - melee revision, link skills and debuffs like Taunt, more identity with clusters and ascendancies for activatable gems like Banners - there's a lot out there that can definitely use some attention. Keep interacting and good job !
"
King_Klobb wrote:
Sounds solid, hoping this marks a turning point back to where PoE was

that will never happen, the era of making fun builds is long gone..

Long live the slowness
This is the communication we have been asking for.
Listening to the players and not alienating half of the community. 10/10 post!
"
Guebouraaah wrote:
That looks like a politician speech ^^

Yup, and many people who pretend they are above such things are responding the way most people actually response to a political speech (so long as it's what they want to hear, even if it says nothing, and the person saying has history of lying a lot).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info