New Microtransaction: Magmatic Molten Shell Effect

Really cool MTX but i wont buy untill game fixed and enjoyable.
When is loot getting fixed?

When is monster damage getting fixed?

When are tainted currencies getting fixed?

When are 6 links going to vendor for divines again?

When is it going to be worth my time to play poe again?
IGN: Blip
There might be an obvious answer to this but does this also work with vaal molten shell? Looks great btw
"
Kraisty wrote:
"
ammo109 wrote:
Fix ultrawides.
Fix loot when?
not even any melee players left to say "fix melee plz" xd
"
Pelagoth wrote:
You guys (the unhappy vocal doomsayer minority) are beyond saving.

This is arguably one of the best states PoE has ever been in.

+ Proper monster mechanics with good tweaking.
+ Lots of content to choose from.
+ A league mechanic that requires some invest
+ Very challenging boss fights
+ Much needed QoL for trading
+ A very wide variety for meta builds

Only downsides are as usual

- Annoying upset vocal minority that do their usual doomsaying
- GGG becoming a little insecure because of reddit whiners

PLEASE STAY STRONG GGG AND CONTINUE THE PATH YOU CHOSE INITIALLY THIS LEAGUE!

I'm really having a great time and while sentinel was fun as a sandbox league, the loot was just insanely over the top to be core poe design.

I love how the fanbois need to convince themselves that the others are the "vocal minority". Or of course "let's bash reddit's cuz that's the cool thing to do". Yet, ~60% of the players left the game in less than a week. "Vocal minority" lmao. I guess that's what living in denial is or you're already on the last stage of grief "acceptance".
My post with image was removed because I can't mention Chris Wilson like this hahaha

Meanwhile, I lost all my drops in Heist due to the "nice" server They have.
"
Drakaris wrote:
"
Pelagoth wrote:
You guys (the unhappy vocal doomsayer minority) are beyond saving.

This is arguably one of the best states PoE has ever been in.

+ Proper monster mechanics with good tweaking.
+ Lots of content to choose from.
+ A league mechanic that requires some invest
+ Very challenging boss fights
+ Much needed QoL for trading
+ A very wide variety for meta builds

Only downsides are as usual

- Annoying upset vocal minority that do their usual doomsaying
- GGG becoming a little insecure because of reddit whiners

PLEASE STAY STRONG GGG AND CONTINUE THE PATH YOU CHOSE INITIALLY THIS LEAGUE!

I'm really having a great time and while sentinel was fun as a sandbox league, the loot was just insanely over the top to be core poe design.

I love how the fanbois need to convince themselves that the others are the "vocal minority". Or of course "let's bash reddit's cuz that's the cool thing to do". Yet, ~60% of the players left the game in less than a week. "Vocal minority" lmao. I guess that's what living in denial is or you're already on the last stage of grief "acceptance".

Totally agreed. I lost my drops on DC doing heist. On one side We have no drops on maps, and on the other, We have DC while trying to farm something else.

This company is starting to annoy me so hard.
I generally do not like to be overly negative, but this league does feel really bad. Current state of the game has removed a lot of player agency by forcing archnemesis mobs into the mix. I personally have not noticed a ton of loot drop change from precious leagues, but I am more of a casual player (in terms of min maxing, not time investment)

I have rerolled twice this league, and with 3 separate characters (srs necro, slayer cyclone, flicker strike trickster) I have yet to feel comfortable or excited in my build. With all these crazy archnemesis modifiers I am still getting one shot even with builds that have max block, max spell suppression, all res cap, tons of armor, decent health pool and a good chunk of evasion. I would throw es in there too but two of my builds use eldritch battery because it is practically forced to reserve almost your entire mana bar nowadays to slot in damage auras and determination, which is almost a required aura for builds now.

I don't mean to whine its just that you used to be able to at least clear white maps with an unoptimized character and now I feel like I can't even get past level 70 without it being a total slog. I can't even farm currency that well so I feel kind of... stuck... for me white maps has always been a small bump in difficulty followed by a long grind of pushing your character up bit by bit until you can do yellow, and then red, and then end game content. Now I feel like I can't even effectively Crack into white maps without getting absolutely HAMMERED by these insane rares.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info