New Microtransaction: Magmatic Molten Shell Effect

"
Ranker wrote:

Thank you for this League, I haven't had that much fun in PoE in years!!!

Keep up the good work, find a solution for all the spoiled brats on Reddit and I can't wait to see what you have next in store.

Kindly regards: A true fan!

A true fan having the best time of his life and yet you did not had more progression than me who plays only from memories how fun PoE was only a minimal time.
"
Ranker wrote:
Can you guys stop crying and whineing all over the place? Got yourself a new hobby and go and play something else if you are to bad for PoE and to spoiled from garbage games like D3/LE.
This is a hard game, so get hard or die trying ;)

@ggg
Please ignore the constant whineing from all the ****** that don't know how to play the game.
Even before your yesterdays patch the game was in a good spot, yes the loot is kinda weird if you haven't played PoE before 2016, but as someone who accompanied the game through the whole process since Alpha, I can only say:

Keep up the good work, find a solution for all the spoiled brats on Reddit and I can't wait to see what you have next in store.

??? And where is "NOOOOOOT" in the end ???
I like the music.
Does anyone know what soundtrack it is?
Awsome, the looks are impresive and most of the latest microtranzaction are hot. I feel sad anyway that i spent 30$ before league started with 2 days or so cause.if i knew all.the nerfs come i would invest those money better in ice-cream. Hope next league is better! I used to buy every league something 20-30-60$ per league to show my appreciation but now i'm just disapointed especialy of AN.
yes, more mtx is what poe needs right now. thanks guys
"
Ranker wrote:
Can you guys stop crying and whineing all over the place? Got yourself a new hobby and go and play something else if you are to bad for PoE and to spoiled from garbage games like D3/LE.
This is a hard game, so get hard or die trying ;)

@ggg
Please ignore the constant whineing from all the ****** that don't know how to play the game.
Even before your yesterdays patch the game was in a good spot, yes the loot is kinda weird if you haven't played PoE before 2016, but as someone who accompanied the game through the whole process since Alpha, I can only say:

i will whine as much as a want :p

good day to you sir!

PS: fix loot

EDIT:
A true fan!
Last edited by ille216 on Aug 30, 2022, 4:32:54 AM
how about some performance improvements ? All these skins and effects are making the game slower. Im pretty sure its not just me
You guys (the unhappy vocal doomsayer minority) are beyond saving.

This is arguably one of the best states PoE has ever been in.

+ Proper monster mechanics with good tweaking.
+ Lots of content to choose from.
+ A league mechanic that requires some invest
+ Very challenging boss fights
+ Much needed QoL for trading
+ A very wide variety for meta builds

Only downsides are as usual

- Annoying upset vocal minority that do their usual doomsaying
- GGG becoming a little insecure because of reddit whiners

PLEASE STAY STRONG GGG AND CONTINUE THE PATH YOU CHOSE INITIALLY THIS LEAGUE!

I'm really having a great time and while sentinel was fun as a sandbox league, the loot was just insanely over the top to be core poe design.
Arian Synthesis of G3
Last edited by Pelagoth on Aug 30, 2022, 4:52:12 AM
"
Pelagoth wrote:
You guys (the unhappy vocal doomsayer minority) are beyond saving.

This is arguably one of the best states PoE has ever been in.

+ Proper monster mechanics with good tweaking.
+ Lots of content to choose from.
+ A league mechanic that requires some invest
+ Very challenging boss fights
+ Much needed QoL for trading
+ A very wide variety for meta builds

Only downsides are as usual

- Annoying upset vocal minority that do their usual doomsaying
- GGG becoming a little insecure because of reddit whiners

PLEASE STAY STRONG GGG AND CONTINUE THE PATH YOU CHOSE INITIALLY THIS LEAGUE!

I'm really having a great time and while sentinel was fun as a sandbox league, the loot was just insanely over the top to be core poe design.

vocal minority when 60% of the playerbase left after only 1 week , sure mate the game is great .
i hope you enjoy but maybe not all players are happy with this league for many reasons.

-hide important information and lie in your fase
-downplay the impact the change had on the game
-performance ... omfg who can this game run so bad on a ryzen 5600x / 32g / gf 3880? my cpu is almost flying way from my pc every time i play poe.
the game never was perfect but cmon the game is in a bad place atm not mater what you want to belive .
"
ammo109 wrote:
Fix ultrawides.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info