New Microtransaction: Magmatic Molten Shell Effect

fix your damn game instead of selling your MTX
echoing some of the sentiments here

GGG please consider releasing cosmetics in conjunction with a skill rework

3.20 needs a minimum of 10 skill reworks ( i get if we are saving new skills for POE 2) that's several opportunities for cosmetics sales.

Just a thought

I've lost control of the controls...
Jesus take the wheel"
RAizQT during Kammel HC race
New patch when?
"
Tjark6 wrote:
Molten shell nerfs incoming widepeepoSad

WidepeepoShake
May Le Toucan bless your journey.
"
Pelagoth wrote:
You guys (the unhappy vocal doomsayer minority) are beyond saving.

This is arguably one of the best states PoE has ever been in.

+ Proper monster mechanics with good tweaking.
+ Lots of content to choose from.
+ A league mechanic that requires some invest
+ Very challenging boss fights
+ Much needed QoL for trading
+ A very wide variety for meta builds

Only downsides are as usual

- Annoying upset vocal minority that do their usual doomsaying
- GGG becoming a little insecure because of reddit whiners

PLEASE STAY STRONG GGG AND CONTINUE THE PATH YOU CHOSE INITIALLY THIS LEAGUE!

I'm really having a great time and while sentinel was fun as a sandbox league, the loot was just insanely over the top to be core poe design.

Yeah, 60% player retention within a week after league start sure is a "minority". This is the worst retention this game has ever seen, and the amount of negative feedback is overwhelming. Open your eyes, you're lying to yourself.

Fix loot, GGG. Fix AN (or remove it alltogether), GGG.
"
russiandobby wrote:
"
Get your molten shell characters ready!

For what, there is no loot in game

For a nerf next league. XD
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition, is followed by madness.
Another money grab while refusing to say anything about how broken loot is or how bad it feels to juice and lose currency.

No reason to bring up crafting you hate harvest just remove it stop getting players hopes up to ruin it.

I hate how reddit has railroaded into super doom/gloom spiteful crap. but on the same token you haven't done anything to stop it either.

I know this all falls on deaf ears. Keep releasing MTX to keep your money flow going while ultimately pushing more players away because of greed rather than caring about player morale.

Sorry for the long post
Please swap exalted with divine in currency tabs. Why is an 11c currency given a centre spot next to mirror? It now belongs right under veiled chaos
IGN: GoldenPepe
What happened to item drops after 19c all weekend it was good, then 19c came out somehow im losing money running maps...
Are we going to get a dev post eventually about how everyone is still complaining about the loot and how it doesn't feel rewarding? Trying to make this post as constructive as I can because my last one was removed.

1. Players are still not happy with loot. Sure the loot explosions exist, but what are we planning to do with 100+ Whetstone/Armorsmith orbs?

2. Players are still getting one-shot by mobs off their screen. The defensive mod nerfs were a start (still not enough in my opinion) but we need either a defensive utility buff of gems or a nerf to AN mod mob power.

3. Harvest Crafting: Please bring back the old crafts. They don't even have to be tied directly to Harvest mechanics. Want to see the market fluctuate some more? Make harvest mods crafted from the regular bench from exalted orbs. Maybe even a new currency.

Please at least make a post saying that these issues have been seen. It's really disheartening to see new posts not related to problems that players have been stressing have existed since the launch of the new league or longer.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info