3.19.0f Patch Notes

Please stop nerfing Archnemesis any more. It was in a good spot with last patch.
Don't give in to reddit.

Kalandra changes are good though, could use slightly more tweaking on league-content isles such as Harbingers, Breaches and Essences though (maybe also Expedition). They are inferior to normal platforms.

The Vampiric AN nerf was good though, it ruined leech only builds completely.

P.S. Loot is in a great spot. Occasional Lootsplosions are really fun and exciting. I'm having a blast this league.
Arian Synthesis of G3
Last edited by Pelagoth on Aug 29, 2022, 6:16:25 AM
Oh so we are still getting 0 loot and poe lottery is still in. Cool....
Archnemesis looks better now ,but when are you gonna me it so that we don't have to run rarity support in our 6link???
"
BalcArrow wrote:
don't nerf them too much i love hard content...

the community doesnt give a f about difficult fights they only want free cash ...sheeps

I don't mind "hard content", I don't mind drop or harvest remake, I'm just tired of figuring out what exactly kills me at this moment. Without correct character log It's quite hard to enjoy game with unexpected oneshots from smth off screen.
Let me analyze combat log so I could at least spot weak spot in my char and figure out what can I do with that.
GGG, you know your players don't enjoy AN
GGG, you know your players are complaining about the loots being too low
GGG, you know you already lost like 50% of your players already

Your answer to your players in the latest patch:
- You keep AN (slighlty nerfed)
- You keep your low drop loots (slightly buffed)

Conclusion:
- You don't give a f**k about what your players want

GGG, you have made a poor choice with AN being core, you need to put your ego aside and take action to correct that.
it's simple, do it before it is too late.

I love the game, please, please be smart and listen to feedbacks.
hey you forgot to include the fixes for UW monitors :)
You are trying; It could work, but don't mess up the league trying to make it work. Just focus on the main issues here
AN: Having them as a modifier in a map as "Map is inhabited by AN" or so would make them more interesting. they just don't fit the current game mechanics as rare monsters.
Loot: It shouldn't be so extreme for the loot drops. Most content isn't worth playing that way, especially that kalandra lake that nobody is currently enjoying.
Give us a pretty good reason for players to enjoy the league or to achieve sth one hasn't achieved in previous leagues

It is interesting to make changes every once in a while, but not every change is a good change.
"
Shaddrak wrote:
I HATE PLAYERS WHO ARE ASSHOLES TO GGG WHEN THEY ARE DOING THEIR BEST.

Good boy, +15 GGG points.
harvest is still mostly a decoration bench in hideout unless you prefer to spend couple of chaos for lesser essence slam which requires you to hover over item after each craft - unlike the regular crafting bench .

permanent minions are still only temporary .

some of the tainted currency although being rare are vastly inferior to just using the crafting bench .

in a league that one of main points is rebalancing of rares , we lost all (wasn't that many anyway) atlas passives regarding to rares. we have no control at all on archnemeses spawn . let us make some favor/banning system to those mods , and please if there are multiple favorite/ban slots let us have the ability to choose all at once unlike map favoring system is atm .
Last edited by seanik7 on Aug 29, 2022, 6:37:03 AM
Wait, do they really not understand that we dont want loot goblin an hunting ?

HELLO, wake up..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info