3.19.0f Patch Notes

"
brzroman wrote:
Sounds good! (not for hh users)
harvest "filler" crafts soon? loot improvements soon? PauseChamp

Ran a couple of maps and no big difference there. Who uses HH mostly for the defenses anyways?
Remove AN
Nice you have nerfed the Archnemsis monsters, cool ty. At high end they weren't that much of an issue, but ok.

NO loot changes "ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO THE PLAYERS"?

Were all sounding like broken records now, clearing a map without any alters gives like no loot.

Alters are the only reason I am still playing the game, they are the only way to get loot in mapping.

Breach still gives like 3 splints, torment spirits are still garbage.

Juicing maps still is pointless, fix it!

Beyond is total garbage! Just revert it back and fix the artwork with the mobs dropping the odd tainted item, it's not hard!!!

Headhunter is ruined for sure with the rares giving crap mods/buffs.

Have I said how Garbage Beyond is yet and we don't get any loot outside of alters!!??

END GAME MAPPING HAS JUST BEEN RUINED, LOOT IS GONE SO IT FEEL ALMOST BORING!

PLEASE less flask drops more loot drops <3
Arachnomorph Pet bug made me to laugh very loud XDDDD
LOOOOOOOOOOOOL
P.S. league seems dead for me. Also playing in standart not so fun as it was before (TS HH Omni). I will not donate any money in PoE until REAL GOOD changes will be given to the players. Such as:

~~~~~BTW I HATE THIS PART OF BUYING STASH TABS IN STANDART WHERE I CANT GET A COMPLETELY BRAND NEW INSTEAD OF UNLOCKING SOME REMOVE-ONLY TAB WITH LEGACY LOOT!~~~~~

P.P.S. Thank you GGG, I will save more money for the new videocard - it will be 4060/4070/3060 Ti idk yet. Currently using GTX 660 PainChamp
https://valid.x86.fr/cache/banner/22t8mi-2.png
IGN @SexyMilf
Last edited by ProGameZ on Aug 29, 2022, 6:07:17 AM
Is there any compensation?
better than nothing
"
yatesie107981 wrote:
Nice you have nerfed the Archnemsis monsters, cool ty. At high end they weren't that much of an issue, but ok.

NO loot changes "ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO THE PLAYERS"?

Were all sounding like broken records now, clearing a map without any alters gives like no loot.

Alters are the only reason I am still playing the game, they are the only way to get loot in mapping.

Breach still gives like 3 splints, torment spirits are still garbage.

Juicing maps still is pointless, fix it!

Beyond is total garbage! Just revert it back and fix the artwork with the mobs dropping the odd tainted item, it's not hard!!!

Headhunter is ruined for sure with the rares giving crap mods/buffs.

Have I said how Garbage Beyond is yet and we don't get any loot outside of alters!!??

END GAME MAPPING HAS JUST BEEN RUINED, LOOT IS GONE SO IT FEEL ALMOST BORING!

++
no loot for me, no money for you.

fix the loot, remove an > game feels like a pile of crap to play.
don't nerf them too much i love hard content...

the community doesnt give a f about difficult spikes in fights they only want free cash ...sheeps
my reasons to endorse GGG

First :
players crying about not having or finding cash ...well this was expected
YOU GRINDY PLAYER HAD AN ENTIRE LEAGUE BASED ON FREE LOOT .SENTINEL!!
now no more loot explosions the game all the sudden.... is bad? get over it....sheep.

Second:players crying about rare monsters being hard to kill;
20leagues not one not two...not three 20leagues with rare being goblins and with no hp no dmg no purpose, just a yellow name;now they have damage and defenses you cry because you cant kill them????Are you sure you know how to play the game because looks like your not.
You played for 1-2000hours and you still dunno how to kill monsters? you had 2thousands hours to learn and you don't know if you can fight something ?...oh yeah you can kill Shaper (Shaper fight is a joke ,you watch a video once and you know what to do....even a zdps build can do him)..and chimera...right and you think they have to be stronger than Rare archnemesis monsters ?maybe but if a boss is not challenging ...you can argue that is the boss difficulty the problem not the rare(which for the last decade was just the "kill me player im just a filthy yellow monster dude i give you one exalted orb for it"")

10 yearssssss 10years with a mobs not having dmg or defences 10years of players getting buffs in defense damage itemization, shrines, head hunter 10 years of players having advantages 95%of the time over monsters...and at the first sign of monster getting a serious rework you cry ....at first sign of them fonally dealing some damage ..you cry
Well you are going to cry more in the future.future
Every time a new league is released you cry because your not getting what you want is like the girl in willy wonka industry ...with her not asking her father but order him to give her this and that and this and that ...and at the end the father had enough and finally said NoNo!

3:nobody cares how much you spent for your mtx i dont care personally (talking about players with mtx and them pretending to have some voice over GGG decision because they bought a freaking mtx)period.

4:no more free loot splosion ...now you have to really work for your cash,
GGG granted free loot/cash for the last ...lets say 5years with mechanics, crafting methods, always to favour the player side and none of it to favour the enemy side.
The way you all want the game is an endless cash grind with zero challenge and i hope you dont get it what you want is not what i want from poe because yes im a single person but my opinion is like your and i really have enough of reading all of you players crying 24/7 over stupid topics .
The game is taking the right direction and i like where is it going and i want to see more nerfs on the player side because im tired of not having any hard challenge to do,you can just buy the progress nowdays ....and i want to literally fight for my progress ,i prefer to be poor and satisfied then bored and rich (and crying).
I have high standards when it come to gaming and great expectations and i follow my mind but this community is just toxic.

Dont forget....is a FREE TO PLAY GAME!

you dont like it ? leave.
Knowledge is power. Guard it well ,Blood Ravens.
Last edited by BalcArrow on Aug 29, 2022, 6:57:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info