3.19.0f Patch Notes

"
Erppy wrote:
"
is my client messed up? I have huge black bars on the left and right of my screen.
No, they just removed ultrawide support for whatever reason this patch. The game has supported it for years.

Unltrawide sscreens give players a huge advantage if they show more of the play area, so this is presumably why it has been removed.
Great stuff GGG, definitely a step in the right direction. Can we get the damage numbers tuned down a smidge though too please. And can you make lightning mirage more visible, maybe make them red and blue? Had sooooo many deaths to that, it's very frustrating when you can't see it to dodge it lol. <3
When I was familiar with the operation and knocked down a wave of powerful enemies, before I could react, the new version of the corpse exploded without warning, and exploded under my feet, can I swear?
Is this your gift to the winner? ggg
Lok mechanic isnt rewarding at all.
Fix mechanic, fix whole loot ffs.
FIX LOOT ...
BAN ARCHNEMESIS
Keep up the good work and keep a eye on those essence mobs cause us casual players are struggling on keeping up with all the knowledge that is required for the game.
Last edited by Cooler1276 on Aug 30, 2022, 9:16:26 PM
I see streamers saying essence monsters farm them and sell on tft you'll make your currency. With the current state of the game they are some of the most annoying, tankiest, and deadliest monsters to fight. Im sorry if I want a long fight with mechanics ill do a boss. Kiting essence monsters around feels bad especially the fast ones. I love the game and am continuing to play in the hopes something is fixed. On loot unless you optimize your build and atlas your return on maps is really aweful, and if you are lucky enough to get a GGG "Grinding Gear Goblin" you either get a small o shit its a divine or you have to go to a third party site hire a mf cull team.

Again if your enjoying the state of the game and you like the way its going, thats ok and good for you, but my opinion is there is a push to make the community accept a system that aligns the game more firmly in gambling and that makes me concerned with the future of Path of Exile.
ggg return the ability to exchange uber elder fragments in the harvest, I just can’t play on ssf, I have 5 bottom and 1 top, very umportant!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info