3.19.0f Patch Notes

Just some feedback from a relatively average player.

I've got up to shaper/elder guardians and can clear those without dying...

I then go into a normal t14-16 map and get nuked by heralder (blue mobs) that spawn 5+ towers at my location and detonate in about a second or rare storm striders that seem to no longer walk towards you but spawn on top of you... then if you are unlucky enough to come across a mana siphoner/assassin mob, it will warp to your location and drain your health in about 1 second... not to mention being chased by poison/fire balls at least a couple of times each map that are powerful enough to one shot you despite 77/78% resistances.

The game balance this league just feels really wrong, when you are dying to blue mobs or a nasty rare (not the high tier ones, just a bad combo) but can kill elder/shaper guardians. It's not fun when I've got a 50k+ effective health pool based on Path of Building and cannot effectively craft gear to improve on my current build, I'm stuck not having currency to trade and not having harvest crafts that I used to rely on to improve my gear.

For crafting, the harvest nerfs are just far too punishing, with no chance to add sockets or links, no reroll prefix/suffix and no reroll of modifier values on rares.

Suggestions would be:
1) to make a "red" rare mob so that you know it is bad without needing to try and read modifiers,
2) tone down the damage of a couple of the mods (herald/stormstrider/magma/toxic),
3) stop herald from spawning on blue mobs
4) bring back harvest crafts sockets/links, reroll prefix/suffix, reroll modifier values

Thanks for the patches to date. It's far better than it was at the start of the league now.
Last edited by L0ngstride on Aug 29, 2022, 2:38:52 AM
I HATE PLAYERS WHO ARE ASSHOLES TO GGG WHEN THEY ARE DOING THEIR BEST.
The fact that someone in this thread thinks DS3 of all action games is slow tells you the kind of entitled whining there's been this league. Yes we get it you want ez game ez loot, go play fuckin Diablo 3 for that. Path is getting better, stay mad about it or git gud.
Bugs happen. Overtuned nerfs happen. What shouldn't happen is the lack of communication on their part we're currently experiencing.
Let the community know whats going on...
1 hour ......
Okay okay the loot changes are great. We love them!

Can you let us play now?
great
Thank you for your continuous delivering GGG!
Please also look into the ratio of Beyond(Scourge) mobs toughness, damage and item rewards.
Killing a boss on T16 has bad loot, while it has significant time to kill it compared with the previous Beyond bosses. I do not feel rewarded, so I would rather skip it in this current state. Why don't they drop corrupted uniques too?
So much for 10 minute restart!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info