3.19.0f Patch Notes

I guess i'm not playing it today...gn to you all
:wow: metamorph :wow:
guys in F every mob drops mirrors but server is down we need to wait G which is rare items removed from game. we will play with blue items if we find an alchemy maybe we will have a rare but alchemy will be like mirrors.
😵
Any news about nerfing AN offense or having a list of allowable AN mod combo? Like the busted entangling plus heralding buttplugs and a lot of dying toxic mobs for example?
and when will there be loot from them?
But what about loot? Whats the point of using more currency on maps if you only lose currency.... Divine and exalted swap is also worst idea ever.
"
Apex_Ascendant : You guys are handling this very well, I find it very dissapointing that a game I have come to love BUILT around the idea of regular changes and updates is being so demonized for trying new things. Even if it's less loot, why not learn to adjust with the game and be the best as things change? It's wild to think that people are so disappointed by not having the same setup their used to, then what is the goal out of a new league!? Keep up the great work and know that while you're supporters may not be as vocal, we are here, ready to keep playing and adjusting with a living game that changes as you play. It's the beauty of POE and I hope more will come to realize this!

I agree, but I think the problem isn't as large as you think. I would bet that most PoE players are on the same page as we are. There is always a very LOUD minority of people that just sit around waiting for something/anything to complain about and it's very unlikely anyone will ever talk them out of being that way =P
Crafting is still in a bad spot and would be nice if tainted currency was not well for lack of better words useless.
10 minutes in our nation is 600 seconds, not 6000 :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info