3.19.0f Patch Notes

two thousand years later
Hype
Perhaps you could give everyone a cosmetic item or mystery box upon login for the inconvenience these constant patches are causing?
Not good enough to save the league.
Loot is still the main problem.
The lake is still extremely unrewarding
I heard the AN monsters were unhappy with the nerf they got so decided to rebel and take the servers down. They're THAT OP now. :)
This has got me a bit worried. With all the vitriol GGG has been getting, I keep thinking that GGG might bite back. The kind of personal attacks that GGG staff members have been getting is unacceptable. At the end of the day, it's just a game. But yeah, I still wanna play it pretty bad!

I didn't have much of a problem with the changes, but I am glad that they were so willing to change things just a few days later. It's nothing new, having a league come out and be poorly received due to loot/monster changes. The hate against such changes is increasing, though. I really love this game, so here's hoping it is fixed soon.
♥ Sending lots of love your way ♥
They reflected the 10 minutes on the kalandra stuff quite a few times
Challenge progress is sacred; can't have anyone sneaking a few completions away from the rest of us. Realms should stay offline until we can understand what exactly is going on there.

What does the 'View Staff Posts' button do?
“10 minutes”?

(And, for the record, I still love this game. Keep pushing the boundaries.)
Last edited by ScreenName on Aug 29, 2022, 2:32:36 AM
died

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info