3.19.0f Patch Notes

Minion survivability buff when? Or give arch nemesis the mod where they do less dmg to minions that all the pinnacle Bosses have please and thank you.
Thanks, but no. I'll go play better in Last Epoch
[NO LOOT, SKIP GAME]

i CAN'T WAIT PLAY DIABLO 4
Last edited by KGabQr on Aug 29, 2022, 12:59:32 AM
Lake is still super undercooked.

It needs a reason to do it. That reason should be the jewelry, but it's too random. GGG is too addicted to pure randomness where 0.0001% of the time someone gets something insane but 99.9999% people get crap.

Imo lake should work like:
All Difficulty 5 tiles that are not adjacent to another Difficulty 5 tile offer a reflection.
All Difficulty 10 tiles that are not adjacent to another Difficulty 12 tile have a 50% chance to offer you to reflect your own ring or amulet, and a 50% chance to offer a reflection.

Reflected items are at least 4 mods.
Reflected items can not have more than 4 positive mods.

Part of what was exciting about the reflected reveal is... we thought it would be 3/3. 3 good, 3 bad.
And that was still really cool because 3 bad mods don't affect a lot of builds.

Instead you can get 6 t1 mods that are like 2.3x higher than normal and just INSANE. It's so rare to get 6 good mods, 6 good mods t1, and all positive, that it's just depressing how you'll only get crap instead of exciting that you might get that 1 in a gazillion chance at the super highroll.

This is very similar to the whole... don't get any loot until you suddenly get 3 divines at once thing. I don't get why GGG is going in this direction.
cool, easier archnem mobs get more flask drops
Everything is fine ingame except this stupid unfair loot goblins. Feels demotivating to play when you grind like hell and have nothing, and than you see party with mfs who gets 5-10 divines in a single instance.
More stronger and less white pollution screen mobs = heathier game experience.
love you GGG but please no magic find meta, it is old and played out. go for something different but new. and a new debuff and a way to counter through a similar mechanic, like ele and chaos resists, but the next version. just not magic find.
Thx for the hard work! I quit this league and will try out next one maybe AN will be removed till then. GL all!
awesome!
I don't see the line that says "Archnemesis removed". Next patch maybe?
Respectfully,

Daniman212

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info