[3.21] [SSF] Crackling Lance Low Life RF Petrified Blood Inquisitor - tanky, 7m+ dps, decent clear

"
You leave crit and jewel slots for your last passive points, you start with generic damage and cast speed as well as life. Be sure to make your way to Pain Attunement keystone by the time you get your second Ascendancy, because then you can start using RF/low life/petrified blood right away.

You can start with something like this:
http://poeurl.com/dNQQ

Then progress around 60 to:
http://poeurl.com/dNQT

Level 80:
http://poeurl.com/dNQS

Then just grab the rest of the crit and life nodes, but this now depends if you have a cluster jewel or Ashes of the Stars, you'll need to adjust to your situation.

You can use any spell to level up to 28, I used Freezing Pulse. At 28 you can get your Crackling Lance, which I've found quite comfortable to progress through campain with.

Awesome, thanks! What support gems would you recommend while leveling for crackling lance (assuming you shouldn't use inc crit gems while leveling)?
"
What support gems would you recommend while leveling for crackling lance (assuming you shouldn't use inc crit gems while leveling)?

Your 4 link is:
Crackling Lance - Intensify Support - Spell Echo Support - Inspiration Support
Then you add in this order once you get 5 and 6 link:
Inc. Crit Damage Support - Inc. Crit Strikes Support

Crit gems don't really make sense until you invest into crit on the tree. But if you want to use a tabula early, you could replace them with Added Lightning Damage or Arcane Surge supports.
Last edited by 100purified on Sep 8, 2022, 1:21:25 PM
I appreciate the time you took to answer my 57 questions! Thanks very much
First of all excellent guide. And really like the feedback that you give ppl. really amazing job.

I have a question, and first sorry for my bad English, I hope you can understand.

My question is:
I wanna make a Crackling lance boss killer. So can this build be a beast in boss killing? and kill uber?

And on the PoE Ninja, is can see you running with The Annihilating light, is this just for maps, or do you also do shaper and so on?
Last edited by Chezor on Sep 9, 2022, 7:09:22 AM
"
Chezor wrote:
First of all excellent guide. And really like the feedback that you give ppl. really amazing job.

I have a question, and first sorry for my bad English, I hope you can understand.

My question is:
I wanna make a Crackling lance boss killer. So can this build be a beast in boss killing? and kill uber?

And on the PoE Ninja, is can see you running with The Annihilating light, is this just for maps, or do you also do shaper and so on?

I have tried killing uber Shaper and uber Sirus with this build, but to be quite honest I don't really have the skill to avoid all the attacks being thrown at me. I assume with the fact that this build can reach 10m dps you should be able to kill ubers with it, though personally I haven't been able to. Other than the ubers it melts every endgame boss in a matter of seconds.

I'm not actually running Annihilating Light, I've equipped it just for the poe.ninja memes, so my DPS appears way higher than it should be (it goes up to ~17m unshocked with it, but you lose all resists and block). I've actually cleared everything I wanted to this league, so I'm not playing anymore, therefore I just equipped that unique and left it there, this build is not fit to use it :)
Last edited by 100purified on Sep 9, 2022, 9:41:30 AM
"
100purified wrote:
"
Chezor wrote:

My question is:

I have tried killing uber Shaper and uber Sirus with this build, but to be quite honest I don't really have the skill to avoid all the attacks being thrown at me. I assume with the fact that this build can reach 10m dps you should be able to kill ubers with it, though personally I haven't been able to. Other than the ubers it melts every endgame boss in a matter of seconds.

I'm not actually running Annihilating Light, I've equipped it just for the poe.ninja memes, so my DPS appears way higher than it should be (it goes up to ~17m unshocked with it, but you lose all resists and block). I've actually cleared everything I wanted to this league, so I'm not playing anymore, therefore I just equipped that unique and left it there, this build is not fit to use it :)

Thanks for the respond.
Okay, but could you make this an absolute uber killer, or do you think it will be better to go for something else?
"
Chezor wrote:

Thanks for the respond.
Okay, but could you make this an absolute uber killer, or do you think it will be better to go for something else?

I believe there are better builds for a dedicated uber killer, this build is tanky but we're still running 76-77% all res, so you'd get one shot a lot during uber bosses. Also those bosses require a lot of moving around, which cuts the damage by a bunch due to constantly losing intensity stacks when having to dodge.

While I believe you COULD kill uber bosses with this if you have the mechanical skill, there are better builds to do it with.
"
100purified wrote:
"
Chezor wrote:

Thanks for the respond.

I believe there are better builds for a dedicated uber killer, this build is tanky but we're still running 76-77% all res, so you'd get one shot a lot during uber bosses. Also those bosses require a lot of moving around, which cuts the damage by a bunch due to constantly losing intensity stacks when having to dodge.

While I believe you COULD kill uber bosses with this if you have the mechanical skill, there are better builds to do it with.

Okay thanks for the answer. and thanks again for the responses and a amazing guide
I'm sorry, perhaps i'm missing something, but I don't understand how is ur char counted as on low life, while having unreserved life is like about 60%
"
StraideN1 wrote:
I'm sorry, perhaps i'm missing something, but I don't understand how is ur char counted as on low life, while having unreserved life is like about 60%

Petrified blood makes it so that you cannot recover life above 50% by any means other than flasks. It also adds a life costs to skills while above 50% HP. This makes it so you will be on low life 99% of the time. You will only be above low life for maybe a second after using a life flask and only then. See any of the videos I've attached to the main post: life sits at 50% pretty much permanently, which counts as low life.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info