[3.21] [SSF] Crackling Lance Low Life RF Petrified Blood Inquisitor - tanky, 7m+ dps, decent clear

Now it's clear. I remember that low life worked while you have less than 35% of life. I think i missed some patch :D
Hey, currently playing on SSF, what shield may I use instead of Daresso's Courage? Is Emperror's vigilance good near t5-t10 maps or is it better to use some rare shield?
"
StraideN1 wrote:
Hey, currently playing on SSF, what shield may I use instead of Daresso's Courage? Is Emperror's vigilance good near t5-t10 maps or is it better to use some rare shield?

You can use any, really. Emperor's Vigilance is okay, you could also use Magna Eclipsis. A rare shield will be a perfectly fine replacement though, just get some life and spell damage on it. A +1 to lightning gems rare shield will be your BiS in terms of damage.
I find Daresso's Courage to be extremely good in terms of defense during mapping though, as it essentialy gives you max block most of the time.
Last edited by 100purified on Sep 18, 2022, 6:44:41 AM
"
100purified wrote:
"
StraideN1 wrote:

You can use any, really. Emperor's Vigilance is okay, you could also use Magna Eclipsis. A rare shield will be a perfectly fine replacement though, just get some life and spell damage on it. A +1 to lightning gems rare shield will be your BiS in terms of damage.
I find Daresso's Courage to be extremely good in terms of defense during mapping though, as it essentialy gives you max block most of the time.

made a little rebuild, cuz can't survive with exact passive tree and all auras from ur build. decided to use something like this, idon't have enough mana for divine blessing and wrath... replica soul tether and emperror's vigilance is kinda good combo for now, on t11-12 don't have damage problems. PoB: https://pastebin.com/N3xs8cEq
"
StraideN1 wrote:

made a little rebuild, cuz can't survive with exact passive tree and all auras from ur build. decided to use something like this, idon't have enough mana for divine blessing and wrath... replica soul tether and emperror's vigilance is kinda good combo for now, on t11-12 don't have damage problems. PoB: https://pastebin.com/N3xs8cEq

Replica Soul Tether also looks good for more survivability. Honestly I didn't personally have any problem with survivability on this build though.
You don't have enough mana for Wrath Divine Blessing because you're not supposed to. That's exactly why you use Vaal Clarity - it makes Divine Blessing cost no mana. Also try dropping Vaal Molten Shell and just stick to regular Molten Shell, as it has more damage absorption percentage.
"
100purified wrote:
"
StraideN1 wrote:

Replica Soul Tether also looks good for more survivability. Honestly I didn't personally have any problem with survivability on this build though.
You don't have enough mana for Wrath Divine Blessing because you're not supposed to. That's exactly why you use Vaal Clarity - it makes Divine Blessing cost no mana. Also try dropping Vaal Molten Shell and just stick to regular Molten Shell, as it has more damage absorption percentage.

I can't drop vaal clarity, so unlucky.... Also didn't get about vaal molten shell and molten shell. Should it be linked? I don't see any difference
"
StraideN1 wrote:

I can't drop vaal clarity, so unlucky.... Also didn't get about vaal molten shell and molten shell. Should it be linked? I don't see any difference

Vaal Molten shell absorbs about 40% of incoming damage, regular Molten Shell absorbs 75% of it, so it's better. Vaal Molten Shell has just a bigger absorption pool.
To get Vaal Clarity, either you need to use Vaal Orb on Clarity gems, or you could just look for vaal side areas in a low level area (like Blood Aqueducts). Alternatively, if you put a single sacrifice fragment into your map device you can open a portal directly to a vaal side area.
Last edited by 100purified on Sep 20, 2022, 4:13:15 AM
Really enjoying this build. Thank you. I was just wondering if you have any tips for me. I know I have to get my hands on a Ashes of the Stars but its a little to pricey for me right now. Was also wondering about your gloves. Are they crafted? If so any tips on how to make them. I've been playing this game for a while now but never got into crafting. Trying to step up my game this season. Thanks again!
"
junzo150 wrote:
Really enjoying this build. Thank you. I was just wondering if you have any tips for me. I know I have to get my hands on a Ashes of the Stars but its a little to pricey for me right now. Was also wondering about your gloves. Are they crafted? If so any tips on how to make them. I've been playing this game for a while now but never got into crafting. Trying to step up my game this season. Thanks again!

All my gear is the result of essence/harvest craft spam, I've never really been into the endgame more complicated crafting. Ashes of the Stars is great for this build, but you can make do with a mana efficiency cluster jewel or maybe even a combination of a Shaper shield with mana reservation efficiency, mana reservation on body armour and helmet and maybe even annointing a mana reservation efficiency node on your amulet. Honestly, with the current league that would probably be preferable, as you can make crazy good amulets with the lake craft.
Crack lance feels good this league, I am also doing it in SSF and have looked at your poe ninja before for some ideas.

I like swapping in Nadir mode for mapping to keep me at 0-1 intensify stacks quite easily, and built a little differently due to having a ton of luck with an Aegis drop, (no ashes though ): ) but man it's so fun!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info