[3.19] 🔨⚡ Trickster 1-button Lightning Conduit! (Mjolner CWC) ⚡🔨 | 5-15m sDPS - Pinnacles melt!

"
primaeva wrote:
"
Furywrath wrote:
So the feel of the build is realy good, but i do have sudden deaths, can you look at my setup and see if there is something i should change? DPS is fine, not amazing on bosses but fine, and on clearing its amazing, but i go insta death atleast 2-3 times during maping, and i cant figure out what is killing me :P

https://pastebin.com/DS1At14c

1) Hopefully your Aspect of the Spider is off, it's hitting your HP pool a lot. If it's on, you're

2) It is very, very, very likely: 1) Trickster Archnemesis or Lightning Mirages, which are almost impossible to see with our build since we are a damn Lightning build.

The only thing that can threaten you in maps is really large chaos and lightning hits, we have so much regen that it's not the lightning DoTs that hits most Prototype users.

Map mods will also blow you up. No leech, avoid ailments, 60% less recovery etc, these make your build less tanky as the big defenses we have are having massive life + ES + PB + overleech.

Try also switching your Leech mastery to the ES max total % one.

Yea aspect is of, oki i will try to switch mastery, ty for feedback.
Another day, with some nice upgrades and some extra levels.

Currenct POB:

https://pastebin.com/shNPp0dW

Still dying in maps, don't know if I'm doing something wrong or I'm still missing some pieces.

Damage looks great, wondering how it's compared to others :)
"
Protax010 wrote:

Currenct POB:

Still dying in maps, don't know if I'm doing something wrong or I'm still missing some pieces.

Needs more life. Drop damage for Grand Spectrum (Life) if you can't manage the build. You are 100% dying to lightning damage stuff like Lightning Mirage or Overcharged AN.

I mean if you can die to strongbox DD / meteor it just means you're not very used to playing PoE yet - these are things you can dodge and a Cyclone build is one of the best builds to do it.
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667
Last edited by primaeva on Sep 7, 2022, 2:05:45 PM
From now on if you have issues with dying in maps, please provide videos of yourself dying. It is almost impossible to die on this build unless you eat lightning damage or roll a map mod that counters the build.

Get software like Shadowplay or Xbox Game Bar (comes with Windows) and simply just capture the last 30 seconds of your gameplay.
"
primaeva wrote:
"
Protax010 wrote:

Currenct POB:

Needs more life. Drop damage for Grand Spectrum (Life) if you can't manage the build. You are 100% dying to lightning damage stuff like Lightning Mirage or Overcharged AN.

I mean if you can die to strongbox DD / meteor it just means you're not very used to playing PoE yet - these are things you can dodge and a Cyclone build is one of the best builds to do it.

Ok will try to get more life, als I don't have a Watcher Eye yet. Is your version with Increased Energy Shield Recovery rate the best option? Or is for example Energy Shield On Hit also a very good alternative?

Thanks in advance :)
So my damage seems pretty bad verse bosses. Had planned to gained some levels and move into a cluster setup, but almost every time i die its because i cant sustain health. ES never seems to be the issue. Cant run RF Vs most bosses for elongated periods of time it seems. I Should have more than enough cast speed, im over 60% in hide out, and was over 100% for a while but toned it down.

https://pastebin.com/kuyjBMGW

I switch between arc and shock nova for bossing. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Last edited by Truhls on Sep 7, 2022, 2:33:10 PM
Hey, build looks great and im probably gonna start gearing for it, but one question. On the picture for the cast speed your cast speed modifier is +49%, but on the spreadsheet/table you've provided it says for aCWC5 its 47%. Which of those is it? Is it just fine if you have all the cast speed from the tree that you've provided or do we need to get some more?
"
Truhls wrote:
So my damage seems pretty bad verse bosses. Had planned to gained some levels and move into a cluster setup, but almost every time i die its because i cant sustain health. ES never seems to be the issue. Cant run RF Vs most bosses for elongated periods of time it seems. I Should have more than enough cast speed, im over 60% in hide out, and was over 100% for a while but toned it down.

https://pastebin.com/kuyjBMGW

I switch between arc and shock nova for bossing. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Yeah you can save some points in cast speed really. You really need more life. I recommend at least 6500 minimum. This is because PB puts you at half that and you need every last drop to pass a certain OHKO threshold.

The amount of life you leech back is based on your max health - simply can't afford to drop life on so many items. Also make sure you're not running bad map mods. Finally - please provide a vid with the map mods shown so we can figure out what is going on. All your PoBs have >2mill damage for the most part and that should be shutting down even Conquerors in decent timing.
"
Plus1 wrote:
Hey, build looks great and im probably gonna start gearing for it, but one question. On the picture for the cast speed your cast speed modifier is +49%, but on the spreadsheet/table you've provided it says for aCWC5 its 47%. Which of those is it? Is it just fine if you have all the cast speed from the tree that you've provided or do we need to get some more?

The table shows the required value. The picture was just to show you how to find it. Cast speed nodes come in 4%s so I woul dhave been at 45% which is too little if I didn't have that node.

A good alternative is an Abyssal jewel with 4% cast speed and 30+ life, saving you one passive.
"
Protax010 wrote:
"
primaeva wrote:
"
Protax010 wrote:

Currenct POB:

Ok will try to get more life, als I don't have a Watcher Eye yet. Is your version with Increased Energy Shield Recovery rate the best option? Or is for example Energy Shield On Hit also a very good alternative?

Thanks in advance :)

ES recovery rate is very cost efficient and better for bossing, if you're having issues mapping +hit is very good. I have a +life+ES vitality/disc version that I use on Uber bosses too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info