[3.19] 🔨⚡ Trickster 1-button Lightning Conduit! (Mjolner CWC) ⚡🔨 | 5-15m sDPS - Pinnacles melt!

"
CainDarkk wrote:
"
Megadisappointed you removed the leveling section. I knew I should have saved it.

+1 on that, would you (creator) or someone who saved it be so kind to share the leveling tree(s)?

trying the self cast LC Ele and like the feel of the skill, but I'm a sucker for CoC, CwC builds :)

thank you in advance for anyone kind enough to help!

Just level with spark - pierce - added lightning dmg - inspiration - lightning penetration and level the damage points from the tree first. It's super easy and satisfying.
"
Spasko wrote:
"
CainDarkk wrote:
"
Megadisappointed you removed the leveling section. I knew I should have saved it.

+1 on that, would you (creator) or someone who saved it be so kind to share the leveling tree(s)?

trying the self cast LC Ele and like the feel of the skill, but I'm a sucker for CoC, CwC builds :)

thank you in advance for anyone kind enough to help!

Just level with spark - pierce - added lightning dmg - inspiration - lightning penetration and level the damage points from the tree first. It's super easy and satisfying.

Thank you!
"

Man guys, did you not read the disclaimer. D: The entire half of that section was a copy-paste of my previous builds and was a template, if you were following it it was just for the wrong skill!

In general following a speedrunner's links etc is the go-to levelling method for almost any second char. The levelling text will still be available here (the link's in my signature xd)

FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3225536
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667
I just don't get it. I am lvl 82 and my DPS is super low. I imported the 3-5 divines PoB and the DPS there is 1.8m. When I import my char with the same configuration my DPS is 680k. I have almost the same items, my gems are a bit underlevel but when I increase it to 20 the DPS is still around 800k. I've read everything in the guide, have aCWC level 3(5) and cast speed modifier 47% (just as much as is needed for this level of the gem). Pls somebody help me, really no idea why my DPS is so low.
P.S. I don't have elemental weakness curse and exposure but when I add them in PoB the DPS is still under 1m.
P.S. My ID is Spasko and the char name is One_Rape in case someone wishes to see my PoB.
Last edited by Spasko on Sep 11, 2022, 1:42:48 AM
"
Spasko wrote:
I just don't get it. I am lvl 82 and my DPS is super low. I imported the 3-5 divines PoB and the DPS there is 1.8m. When I import my char with the same configuration my DPS is 680k. I have almost the same items, my gems are a bit underlevel but when I increase it to 20 the DPS is still around 800k. I've read everything in the guide, have aCWC level 3(5) and cast speed modifier 47% (just as much as is needed for this level of the gem). Pls somebody help me, really no idea why my DPS is so low.
P.S. I don't have elemental weakness curse and exposure but when I add them in PoB the DPS is still under 1m.
P.S. My ID is Spasko and the char name is One_Rape in case someone wishes to see my PoB.

Did you setup all the buffs in the configuration tab ?
I overwrite the creator's 3-5 divines PoB, so the buffs are there. But I can see my dmg is low ingame, I struggle with map tier 8-9 bosses.
I was wondering, since the mjolner has 0.25 cooldown between the shocks it gives (arc/nova), doesn't it desync with the hits from the cast while channeling LC since at most it can be 0.29 sec cd?
Does taking the cyclone atk speed at certain values would maximize the dps or am I missing something?

I am having a lot of fun with the build, and I never have problem mapping, but single target seems low because not all the cast of LC are going off (I see conduit circle getting triggered, but no lighning coming to hit), and I am shocking constantly at 65%. Does it have to do with the trigger rate of the mjolner that i asked above or is it something else?

(my cast speed is 55% unbuffed, with cwc 5+2)
Last edited by xden3x on Sep 11, 2022, 5:12:18 AM
https://pastebin.com/yanUa6up
Damage is very, very low. Any ideas what I am doing wrong?
There is so many different pobs in the first post, what is the best version of this build? is it with Squire, Aegis or none of them?

I see Inquisitor is listed as better at 100+ divine which im willing to spend, but i dont wanna level a new char, so im gonna play it as trickster since i already have one.
OP could you give us a bit more insight on the cast speed calculation?

I notice a big difference between 60 and lets say 130 cast speed in number of activations of LC.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info