[3.19] 🔨⚡ Trickster 1-button Lightning Conduit! (Mjolner CWC) ⚡🔨 | 5-15m sDPS - Pinnacles melt!

I'm definitely missing something. It seems that I don't leech life at all. I'm always using a life potion because I can't sustain killing mobs because my life goes down so quick.

I know I'm missing a lot of life nodes on the tree but it seems that my problem is that I can't regenerate / leech any life.

Can anybody take a quick look?

Couldn't buy the skin of the lords with vaal pact with the right colors because it's around 7 divs...

PoB: https://pastebin.com/g13Jfn23
Last edited by zPreso on Sep 11, 2022, 6:54:41 PM
"
sklipnoty wrote:
OP could you give us a bit more insight on the cast speed calculation?

I notice a big difference between 60 and lets say 130 cast speed in number of activations of LC.

The front page has this information in a table. 60% means you're doing half the activations as it skips every other one (confirmed by Mark_GGG).

68% (or 69% to be safe and nice) is the breakpoint for CWC5. Higher still for CWC7 (SotL + 2). So yeah, page 1 has the chart. xD
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667
"
zPreso wrote:
I'm definitely missing something. It seems that I don't leech life at all. I'm always using a life potion because I can't sustain killing mobs because my life goes down so quick.

I know I'm missing a lot of life nodes on the tree but it seems that my problem is that I can't regenerate / leech any life.

Can anybody take a quick look?

Couldn't buy the skin of the lords with vaal pact with the right colors because it's around 7 divs...

PoB: https://pastebin.com/g13Jfn23

I think somebody answered you on YT or Reddit, but - you need a source of life leech to leech life, lol.

In order of ease they are:

Lightning Leech Amulet (buy link is avail in the 100c guide).
Cluster jewel with Doryani's Lesson
Good Timeless jewel with lightning leech node (use the Timeless Jewel PoE tool to figure this out.)

Finally for SotL colours, the guide has a list of off-colours or off-keystones you can pick, please check the resources.
Last edited by primaeva on Sep 12, 2022, 4:34:47 AM
"
Erikthethird wrote:
There is so many different pobs in the first post, what is the best version of this build? is it with Squire, Aegis or none of them?

I see Inquisitor is listed as better at 100+ divine which im willing to spend, but i dont wanna level a new char, so im gonna play it as trickster since i already have one.

The "best" version would be the 35Div + handpicked timeless jewel. And then after that all the cost is in buying better rings/ +2 neck, +1 shield, QoL like Elusive Tailwind, etc.

But hands down Inquisitor with crit scaling blows Trickster out of the water, but it also at least doubles the budget because you have to throw triple/quad crit multi jewels at it, etc.

But I would never start a build archetype with a more complicated ascendancy when a lot of players would do very well to start the league with Trickster (which by itself is very anti-Archnemesis - overleech and immunity to slows/roots probably saved people way more than they know.)
"
Spasko wrote:
I just don't get it. I am lvl 82 and my DPS is super low. I imported the 3-5 divines PoB and the DPS there is 1.8m. When I import my char with the same configuration my DPS is 680k. I have almost the same items, my gems are a bit underlevel but when I increase it to 20 the DPS is still around 800k. I've read everything in the guide, have aCWC level 3(5) and cast speed modifier 47% (just as much as is needed for this level of the gem). Pls somebody help me, really no idea why my DPS is so low.
P.S. I don't have elemental weakness curse and exposure but when I add them in PoB the DPS is still under 1m.
P.S. My ID is Spasko and the char name is One_Rape in case someone wishes to see my PoB.

Please put up a video of you fighting a boss and we'll be able to see where the missing elements are, some people aren't casting Vortex, for example, or aren't popping RF.
"
xden3x wrote:
I was wondering, since the mjolner has 0.25 cooldown between the shocks it gives (arc/nova), doesn't it desync with the hits from the cast while channeling LC since at most it can be 0.29 sec cd?
Does taking the cyclone atk speed at certain values would maximize the dps or am I missing something?

I am having a lot of fun with the build, and I never have problem mapping, but single target seems low because not all the cast of LC are going off (I see conduit circle getting triggered, but no lighning coming to hit), and I am shocking constantly at 65%. Does it have to do with the trigger rate of the mjolner that i asked above or is it something else?

(my cast speed is 55% unbuffed, with cwc 5+2)

Yep, the Mjolner desyncs are definitely going to be there, but there is no meaninful way to control this as our attack and cast speed buffs are often strung together and Cyclone multiplies your attack speed by a factor of 2.

If someone where to do a math and figure out some sweet spot - that'd probably exist - I'd be really grateful, and when I finish testing/building out my next char and doing the Inquis version I will probably do it, but balancing Attack Speed, Cast Rate and CDR/Mjolner proc chance on the surface sounds impossible to me.

(ideally you want 8 APS on the dot, with a 0.25 cast speed for CWC, and 100% accuracy maybe?)

But anyway, this is about the 10th time I am requesting in the thread for a video of a boss fight because the last time I did it, RF wasn't used, Vortex wasn't being used, map had avoid ailments probably, etc, etc.

Map mods make or break ailment builds and RF is a 40% more damage multiplier - cannot afford to be skimping on those if you want to push DPS.
Last edited by primaeva on Sep 12, 2022, 4:45:48 AM
That video was awful. And this build is underwhelming. Just another in a long long line.
"
ZenJelly wrote:
That video was awful. And this build is underwhelming. Just another in a long long line.

That's all right mate, we don't really cater to 5-challenge Andies who stopped playing in week 1.
"
primaeva wrote:
"
Erikthethird wrote:
There is so many different pobs in the first post, what is the best version of this build? is it with Squire, Aegis or none of them?

I see Inquisitor is listed as better at 100+ divine which im willing to spend, but i dont wanna level a new char, so im gonna play it as trickster since i already have one.

The "best" version would be the 35Div + handpicked timeless jewel. And then after that all the cost is in buying better rings/ +2 neck, +1 shield, QoL like Elusive Tailwind, etc.

But hands down Inquisitor with crit scaling blows Trickster out of the water, but it also at least doubles the budget because you have to throw triple/quad crit multi jewels at it, etc.

But I would never start a build archetype with a more complicated ascendancy when a lot of players would do very well to start the league with Trickster (which by itself is very anti-Archnemesis - overleech and immunity to slows/roots probably saved people way more than they know.)

Alright thanks man! I decided to level an Inquisitor anyways since i have almost unlimted currency, what would a level 90 tree look like for the Inquisitor in your opinion?
Last edited by Erikthethird on Sep 12, 2022, 7:47:36 PM
Is there a list of negative modifiers we are ok with getting for the Doryani's Prototype version of the build? For example, is negative mana ok, or will it be really bad for the build.
ign: Ricmorn_Reaver
Last edited by mrshroom on Sep 12, 2022, 5:27:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info