[3.19] 🔨⚡ Trickster 1-button Lightning Conduit! (Mjolner CWC) ⚡🔨 | 5-15m sDPS - Pinnacles melt!

I'm going to give this a try as my first cyclone build.

I got noob trapped into a ranger build that now requires triple digit divs to get through red maps, so I'll use what little currency I was able to farm in that build for this character.

Is there a similar build thread that has a guide I can follow for leveling?

Just a skill tree and final gear isn't enough for me, sadly. Lots of priorities prevent me from being a POE scholar, lol.
Hi thanks for the build. Wanted to do some cycloning and cwc seems to be only real way to play it these days. Saw this build and decided to give it a go.

Any advice on what I should be focusing on next for upgrades?

POB:
https://pastebin.com/KUerttMA
"
Covidicus wrote:

I got noob trapped into a ranger build that now requires triple digit divs to get through red maps, so I'll use what little currency I was able to farm in that build for this character.

Just a skill tree and final gear isn't enough for me, sadly. Lots of priorities prevent me from being a POE scholar, lol.

Cast on crit/channeling builds are not begginer friendly, you should take a look at a more accessible build like ballista explosive arrow for example until you get your hand on the game.
Last edited by KorbacWasTaken on Sep 6, 2022, 2:21:24 PM
"
"
Covidicus wrote:

Cast on crit/channeling builds are not begginer friendly, you should take a look at a more accessible build like ballista explosive arrow for example until you get your hand on the game.

Thank you for your concern.

I've done a witch twice before, my ranger I have now has ballistas...trying something new before I have to shelf the game until next league/next year.

I mostly just need early leveling pointers with this build so I don't waste too much of my time in the story line. I understand I'm asking for handholding, but many builds/threads have that info and I don't feel it's too unreasonable to look for it before I dive in.
Where is the leveling part gone ...? :(
Is there a inquisitor version of PoB im lvl 92 and would rather us emy 100 regrets to refund points than make another character
So i need help please, i cannot sustain the lifetap self damage, once i run out of flask charges i just die in bosses

https://pastebin.com/VfusijXg
You need life leech, you currently have 76 leech in total if your POB is correct. Using the lightning cluster for Doryani's Lession or some other life leech option should be a massive help. You Have the attack damage node which isnt going to do anything as that will only be cyclones damage.
Last edited by beersj on Sep 7, 2022, 12:28:42 AM
"
lolonnais wrote:
So i need help please, i cannot sustain the lifetap self damage, once i run out of flask charges i just die in bosses

https://pastebin.com/VfusijXg

"
beersj wrote:
You need life leech, you currently have 76 leech in total if your POB is correct. Using the lightning cluster for Doryani's Lession or some other life leech option should be a massive help. You Have the attack damage node which isnt going to do anything as that will only be cyclones damage.

Haha thanks mate :D I take quite a while to reply as you guys tend to be up when I'm asleep or at work (am in Asia) - this really helps.
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667
"
rileyhatch90 wrote:
Is there a inquisitor version of PoB im lvl 92 and would rather us emy 100 regrets to refund points than make another character

Well not yet, but just take the 35 div + Galv Field PoB and run pretty much the same nodes, but pick up crit mult nodes and unspec EO. BAM. Instant 30m+ DPS.

The refinements come in planning for more regen, and guards against elemental ailments, etc. The tradeoffs of not being a Trickster
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info