What Happened with Items

This is absolutely insane.

Not only are they tying valuable drops to AN mobs only, they reduced their quantity massively, normal other mobs drop nothing.

Ultimately the grind is even longer now, grind more, do more work for less.

WHY? People stop playing if its too long and get frustrated.

Making the game more accessible will let them play longer, not the opposite.

Less items of bad items, is still bad, given that a lot of valuable crafting options have been taken out of the game from Harvest, this leaves one very miserably to say the least.

Without loot 2.0 your philosophy just does not work. There is no way you guys can feel that itemdrops are in a good place now. The change is forcing people to rely on drops because crafting good items has been gutted, but they simply do not drop with this system.
I like the concept. I think once everything is dialed-in and ironed-out, loot in general will be more meaningful. Right now it's going through growing pains, and you can't satisfy everyone. Having played since closed beta with around 15K hours in the game, I've only seen the it get better over time, despite hiccups along the way. Thanks for the timely responses, for better or worse. As long as the game remains fun to play, you'll keep us fans around.

Cheers!
I totally understand that the company has a dream/view on where they want the game. The issue is when the community is paying money to help fund the design the community should be listened to. The game is in a horrible state currently and we feel like we are not being listen to. Most people dont have 8+ hours a day to play this game and treat it like a job. When people get on they want to be able to advance their character with the limited time they have. People dont want to spend months grinding to build a character to just have to restart the following week because now the new league is coming. You guys are making challenge leagues but not giving people the ability to complete those because we are being held back by the current system. No real changes in 6 months and more and more nerfs to players while monsters are getting harder with less loot. Respect the community and their time or they will take their money else where.
i'm playing League of Legends again!!! Did you hear me??!?! League. this is what this game has brought me to.
ugh.
My only comment is the distribution of item drops across the mobs.

As a casual player, I don't have much data, but my feeling is that we are condensing the item drop on high-power mobs (AN, bosses). Before we get into t16 juiced maps, there won't be much to be expected. Once we get in t16 juiced maps, the loot will just be explored. There seems to be a steep jump between these two.

Could GGG clarify that if this is taken into consideration during design?
The audacity to have the balls and say "every other player is unaffected on average". Take a couple seconds and think about this statement here if you truly care.
How blatantly wrong that statement right there is and yet you keep ramming us up our ass Archnemesis, for some unknown reason, you are hell-bent with this specific mob type-mob reward. Unreal, seriously it looks like we are yelling for help to an unexperienced game company.

This was literally the best thing that could happen to any other mmo out there in the market, besides Lost Ark. Why? the question is simple and thousands have been asking the same for so long, Why you just don't want to listen?
Feels like the pandemic finally made it’s way to Wraeclast
I think the "better loot from tougher monsters" concept is good but in reality, we get 99.99% trash from the toughest enemies in the game, this is why players were juicing maps rather than running pinnacle bosses, because the ROI was far better.

If you are going to take the position of "we nerfed beyond which was 90% of endgame content" you need to replace it with something else. Right now that something else doesn't exist. You took a major source of endgame content out of the game in the same patch you massively nerfed endgame crafting.

What do you expect the players at endgame to do now that you have in your words "gigantic nerf" the main source of endgame content for players?

@BaldingGenius

-> Appreciate you support your QA team and want them more involved during development.
-> Personally I didn't mind the changes and I think current loot drops are in a really good spot for casual players and those that don't mega juice their maps.
-> The sooner in life you can relativate things, the better!
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
"

For regular players who are just alching their maps and adding difficulty where they feel they can handle it, we think that drops are in a pretty good place after this week's changes.

You are fucking wrong. You are either misinformed, someone on your team is lying or your internal analytics are fucked up.

All you have to do, is undo all the changes you made for this league and everyone will go back to thinking you're a good developer. Because right now this shit you're putting out in blogs could honestly have been pulled from any of EA's fucking community update posts: You're blaming the community's perception of whats happening/your communication. Neither of these things are the problem. The problem is the changes you've made. Just fucking undo them man.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info