What Happened with Items

Ok, i am out for now. I think i am going to give poe another chance next league. Please use the time to provide us an experience worth playing. This league has bad loot, no good crafting options and no new content.

Playing poe for years now - never stopped playing because i "finished" my characters to fast. Always stopped playing a league when i felt the next item upgrades are not achievable. This league feels just pointless to play.
I have a hard job.

I play Path of Exile because it enables me to use my player skill when I want to. Building the strength of my character to the point that I can then play braindead.

I love the feeling of having made that powerful character, and then use it casually and relaxingly to meditate my day away after a hard day.

Please, remove the forced difficulty spikes. Archnemesis completely ruins this type of gameplay, and unlike last league my build was nerfed beyond the floor so I cant even try to ignore them anymore.

I do not enjoy using all of my skill at all times, or random unexpected times. I want it when I want it.

Some of your most successful changes were the Atlas tree that enabled us to do exactly this to the best level the game had ever seen. Archnemesis on everything undermines this. Please fix this PROBLEM.
Yeah i am done with this game... Over 18k hours played since closed beta and i used 1000's of $ to support the game... But you (GGG) have been teaching us for years to go fast and kill fast by releasing timed league mechanics for years... And suddenly you got a vision where everything we have learned will be useless and nerfed out of existence... You can't just make sweeping changes like this in a game that have a play style that YOU! yourself (GGG) have been fostering for YEARS!!! You should let Path of Exile be Path of Exile and take your vision to Path of Exile 2... Why do you want to alienate over half your community and lose so many of us for some vision you suddenly dump on everyone. I simply do not get it i feel cheated and stabbed in the back... I seriously want my money back i supported your game with in the years where i was playing your CURRENT VISION which i 100% shared and enjoyed but you took my money and my enjoyment of the game and bamboozled me... Like a thief in the night you just took everything from me. If you got any class or love for the people you are driving away you give us back the money we used to support your game anything else is robbery because we did not send you money to support this game you got in your vision now. But i know that will never happen.
Last edited by Drimli on Aug 26, 2022, 12:53:16 PM
"
PunkGagarin wrote:
"
Wazzano wrote:
"
PunkGagarin wrote:
people who are fine with changes or don't care about them don't write posts here, they don't care. So scrolling through this post's comments is not showing the real numbers or situations.
The only numbers that matter is daily active users which we can check, for example, at steam stats. And it is pretty fine. So yeah, 1% will always complain no matter what.

Why yes, steam stats don't lie...

Wow, a 4%-6% difference between this league and Expedition, Scourge, and Archnemesis(54-56 to 50%) definitely seems like 60\40% for sure LOL.

50% of the people are already gone on day 7 of the week. The rest will follow in a week or two after realizing that the nerfs will not be reverted (at least officially, i expect GGG will try to save face by making shadowbuffs without admitting they effed up) and the league will remain in its current state.
The difference you are seeing is just the beginning. 50% have already voted 'no' on the league. As per your own post - these are real numbers. Not what you are providing.
573 deaths...no loot..enoought!
~20 hours of T16 maps : thousand of scrap unique (the best is around 6chaos on trade...), 7-8 exalt and only 1 fuc#ing divine...
And the Kalandra reward is even worst (lvl 12 / 3.19d include)...

Since the patch 3.19 this game is only for high-end hardcore gamer (<2% of players of this game if I remember well a old article).

Honestly, I'm not very happy with this new patch, I understand someone are happy with it, but if you look the evolution of the number of players on server...

And ask you why all players prefer to use expedition instead kalandra...

Without any doubt : the worst extension you have ever done on this game

"For players who are juicing their content to extreme levels with six-person parties, dedicated MF cullers and stacked league mechanics, they no longer have Beyond to push things over the edge. But they still find ridiculous amounts of stuff. I have seen parties in this league get multiple mirrors per day, or find over 50 Divine Orbs from a single monster."

wtf...that is not ok imo. the gap is waaaay to big from casual players. multiple mirrors a day!? Gtfo with you philosophy. also 90% skills still garbage and harvest super dead, just remove it. so many things wrong...
Kinda... unrealistic time are required for acquiring some gear now. I guess better not to play the game in it's current state for good, i presume?
since you asked for feedback:

still worried about minion-builds being unplayable (?) due to even beefed up minions with all the defensive investments dying in less than two seconds. generally scared about dmg-output of stacked AN in redtier maps, i am not there yet as i take my time to progress and wasnt so motivated to play this last week; but im scared about this spike of difficulty in red tier maps/ content, mostly because it will force me into playing meta-builds. its okay if my character may turn out to be to weak to kill endgame-content, but if i just die (or do zero dmg) in maps, delve, temples etc, despite at least having invested in an appropriate amount of defenses, that will not be okay.

"The addition of interesting rewards to some Archnemesis Mods that scale with both Item Rarity/Quantity (Philosophy One) and yield very valuable outcomes if combined in the right combinations to create moments of excitement as valuable rewards drop."

this i simply dont understand or maybe havent encountered yet this league. what i have encountered is AN-mobs that will drop ~10 fractured items, flasks or heaps of quality-currency. noone cares about these, except maybe glassblowers.
like these AN-mods that cause flasks to happen: at the point when fighting this, a character should have all the (magic) flasks they need. maybe make them drop enchanted or with up to 30 quality, that would make them feel more like actual loot worth looking at. same with fractured items, nobody is going to id 95% of them. maybe make them drop ided, just for qol.

because i am a n00b/ unexperience casual ssf player i have one question regarding rarity-conversion and flasks...: there are no rare flasks, so whats needed for maybe upgrading blue drops into uniques or eventually currency? could be nice if unique flasks droped from the AN-mods.
"
... which is honestly a gigantic nerf. But it was intentional, and we mentioned in the livestream it was reworked ...

So going forward EVERYTIME you say "rework" we hear "gigantic nerf"

"
While we took away the extreme juice opportunity, we added a dedicated reward for Beyond: Tainted Currency Items.

You talk about those "reworked" currencies? yes we found out later on our own.

"
This is a massive internal communication fuckup and I take full responsibility for it.

And IF this would be the only quote i do in this reply i would be happy to believe you, but there is also another explanation for all of this quotes here. A quite simple explanation and sometimes the simplest explanation are much more likely.

"
I said "we removed a massive historic bonus", and this caused the community to think the impact was larger than it was.

No it was massive i know how much Alchs i got on average after the campain. The change impacted me massivly! (is this sentence just PR speak?)

"
Every other player is unaffected on average.

Tell me you dont play your own game without saying "I dont play my own game."

"
Players went from receiving masses of league rewards as they clear maps to receiving absolutely nothing from the league until they travel to the Lake. This is unfortunate timing and exacerbated the perception of drop reduction.

Spoiler
I think you dont know how stupid this sounds or how stupid your average player his to be for this to be true.

"
The Lake itself was also relatively unrewarding on release and this has since been massively increased since then.

Thank god!!! The very next sentence complitly invalidates the quote above. So i put my initial reaction behind a spoiler.

"
... or find over 50 Divine Orbs from a single monster.

This is very wrong, and if you dont see why, then i am even more demoralized after your post. To put it simply : the average experience didnt change much (i disagree but accept for this argument) now it is possible to win the lottery and get 50 DIVs at once. So to keep the average experience the same we have to take away 50 DIVs from days and weeks until the player hits the mythical loot goblin. This is wrong please reconsider!

What is missing in the lenghty post ?
50000 Lifeforce
gutted endgame crafting
state of minions

Excluding the minions all those "fuckups" paint a litle picture. Does this picture reflect reality, maybe not, but this picture now sits in peoples minds.

This post contains one litle league reference. Can you spot it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info