ExileCon 2023 Tickets Now on Sale!

"
Jerle wrote:
Damn. I thought it was going on sale tomorrow T_T

damn
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
Edit 1: VIP and Ultra VIP tickets have now sold out.

LOL

"
Edit 3: All tickets are now sold out.

And there it is..

the community is in a such outrage man that they literally give 0 fucks about spending 2k+ on a ticket despite the game being on the absolute worst state ever.. sure the whales are the ones spending this much but clearly they are supporting such decisions regardless..
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Last edited by Xystre on Aug 26, 2022, 12:15:13 AM
"
Bigb3204 wrote:

And you are part of the problem here... GGG doesn't have to fix shit with the amount of ignorance still pouring money into a very broken product. I have my hopes that they will fix it, and im sure they will, but things like this just enable them.

Holy shit...I'm fed up by the current "ranting on the game is the new shit you have to do because some streamerboi said so!"-crap.

Do you want your character done within a week of every league? Or what's the matter with the slightly adjusted loot? And yes, it is nowhere like people claim. "nerfed 80-90%"...lmao. [Removed by Support]

99% of the players are not impacted by the lootchanges in the slightest. And don't tell me shit about "I'm not finding Alchs for my maps!". Bullshit!
I read plenty of crap in the forums the last days and now I'm done. This is not fucking Diablo 3 and it never was and never will be.
3.13 to about 3.15 were experiments. GGG decided to not go that route again.
If you don't like it: leave. Nobody cares.
Are playernumbers lower than in other leagues? A bit, sure. But it's also summer in half the world, plenty of MMO/seasonal games out there bringing new stuff currently and so on.
There were weak leagues before and there will be in the future. Don't like it, don't play it.
But for fucks sake stop with all the "FIX TE GAME!1!1!"-shit. The game is fine. Loot is toned down a notch, still completely ok (weirdly enough other streamers and players have no issues gearing their characters within a week or so, so what's the fucking matter?!).

BTT:

Still sad I couldn't buy a ticket because no credit card :/

Last edited by ChrisR_GGG on Aug 26, 2022, 8:38:50 AM
"
Arandur wrote:
"
Bigb3204 wrote:

And you are part of the problem here... GGG doesn't have to fix shit with the amount of ignorance still pouring money into a very broken product. I have my hopes that they will fix it, and im sure they will, but things like this just enable them.

Holy shit...I'm fed up by the current "ranting on the game is the new shit you have to do because some streamerboi said so!"-crap.

Do you want your character done within a week of every league? Or what's the matter with the slightly adjusted loot? And yes, it is nowhere like people claim. "nerfed 80-90%"...lmao. Maybe if your Empyrian or whatever that harmfull systemabusing unnecessary piece of organic matter is called.

99% of the players are not impacted by the lootchanges in the slightest. And don't tell me shit about "I'm not finding Alchs for my maps!". Bullshit!
I read plenty of crap in the forums the last days and now I'm done. This is not fucking Diablo 3 and it never was and never will be.
3.13 to about 3.15 were experiments. GGG decided to not go that route again.
If you don't like it: leave. Nobody cares.
Are playernumbers lower than in other leagues? A bit, sure. But it's also summer in half the world, plenty of MMO/seasonal games out there bringing new stuff currently and so on.
There were weak leagues before and there will be in the future. Don't like it, don't play it.
But for fucks sake stop with all the "FIX TE GAME!1!1!"-shit. The game is fine. Loot is toned down a notch, still completely ok (weirdly enough other streamers and players have no issues gearing their characters within a week or so, so what's the fucking matter?!).

BTT:

Still sad I couldn't buy a ticket because no credit card :/

WHO care about the fucking loot.
Crafting is shit. It’s big shit. It’s terrible.
Archnem puts a dildo in your ass and let’s you walk on the streets.
The campaign is fucking aweful. Flicker Frostweaver lobs that stun lock you.
Build creation is in a terrible terrible state for people that are not good at it.
There used to be a whole ascend class that was easy to start (necro) which is near dead.

Fuck the loot. We don’t need loot. We need some goddamn improvements to above mentioned points.
Crafting is fucking dogshit without keep prefix/suffix. It’s gone back to 3.10 and before times.
(Oh you have good suffixes, let’s finish the prefixes, ah shit it’s 3 prefixes now with no life. Well guess that’s gonna be as good as it’s gonna get)
Great crafting system.

Regarding the actual loot, it’s so so simple to fix.
Bring back sentinel. Make them scale with monster and map rarity, not group quant.
Decrease the base stats of arch nem by 20% base.
Whatever rarity or quant sentinel monsters will have after being enraged by sentinel, cut the number by a 0 and that’s the increase of base stats sentinel should give the monsters.
Highly rewarding, highly challenging BUT anyone can chose to take the risk, no one has to.

Regarding the mentioned loot, I think it’s a 50/50 kinda thing. Chances of having the right combo of arch nem mods on the monster to get the lootexplo is kinda weird because … well it’s pure rng. I’ve completed a bunch of maps (t16+ of course) and haven’t even found the 6 link mob yet. I’ve put a lot of hours in already which leaves me with slim to no realistic hope to find the right combo ever. I think that’s a bad change.

I believe A LOT of drop and monster scaling problems can be fixed by implementing sentinal back into the game. Make monster scaling based on sentinal and drops increase like they did last league with sentinal.
Last edited by koskesh539 on Aug 26, 2022, 4:50:28 AM
Crafting is broken because "streamers said so"

Monsters are broken because "streamers said so"

Game isnt fun because "streamers said so"

Im quitting league because "streamers said so"

Loot is trash because "streamers said so"

pretty much sums the community up.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
"
bluechimera wrote:
"
Drimli wrote:
"
Nevzat wrote:
Thank you GGG, I bought a ticket and can't wait to attend :)

Remember there are lots of true fans amongst us!

Ignore the salty haters GGG you are doing a tremendous job! *Thumbs up*

True fans?!?! wtf you mean with that? Most people here have been playing since closed/open beta and have used 1000's of $ on this game... Just because we don't agree with GGG ruining their/our game doesn't mean we where not fans... I would actually say we are more fans than people like you that just don't give a s... and carry on as nothing happened.

True fans... F... off.

This ^

yup we complain because we care. sortoff... i starting to care less and less though.
"
xPiranha wrote:

you are a bright one, heh.
"
Smooshfaced wrote:
Couldn't seem to get the tickets, my resolution wasn't supported on the page.

Same
"
xPiranha wrote:

Normally would start SSF until maps with 2-3 deaths in acts.
Last league 60+ deaths in acts because of the balanced and fair AN.
This league 187 deaths before act 8. Around 70 of those to the obligatory rare mobs in act 6 who 'just happen' to have triple AN mods ('During the campaign, Rare Monsters you encounter will only have one or two modifiers' MY A$$). Balanced and fair AN plus 0 usable loot and/or currency to craft equipment; had to reroll into trade league to buy a 5-link since i only dropped 18 fusings in the acts which - surprise-surprise - didn't link my armour; nor could i even recolour my existing armour with 4 links with 31 chromatics that i got from vendor recipe exclusively.
But sure, game is extremely fun, loot is not trash and monsters are not broken, it's just streamers making false accusations.
...right?
Last edited by Wazzano on Aug 26, 2022, 6:29:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info