Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

ExileCon 2023 Tickets Now on Sale!

"
Nevzat wrote:
Thank you GGG, I bought a ticket and can't wait to attend :)

Remember there are lots of true fans amongst us!

Ignore the salty haters GGG you are doing a tremendous job! *Thumbs up*

True fans?!?! wtf you mean with that? Most people here have been playing since closed/open beta and have used 1000's of $ on this game... Just because we don't agree with GGG ruining their/our game doesn't mean we where not fans... I would actually say we are more fans than people like you that just don't give a s... and carry on as nothing happened.

True fans... F... off.
"
Jerle wrote:
Damn. I thought it was going on sale tomorrow T_T

That's gotta hurt.
"
grimjacked wrote:
Before this league I was starting to plan out a vacation in NZ next year, I was making sure the timeline would coincide with ExileCon. Now I am not so sure. Maybe I will pick another time. Confidence in the game is at an all time low.

Personally I would have held off on advertisement for more money until after the rage from the community was quelled.

Just a suggestion from somebody who has been supporting and playing since 2013.

Except they had already announced weeks ago that tickets would go on sale then.
It wouldn't do for GGG to upset those of us that want to attend Exilecon despite the ongoing turmoil. It'd be shooting themselves in the foot twice, wouldn't it?
"
Thank god the entitled crying idiots wont buy tickets. Bought one!

Enjoy the show, you and the ten others who will buy tickets... XD
Beta member since: 0.9.8f (April 23rd 2012)
Last edited by bluechimera on Aug 25, 2022, 8:57:13 PM
Not nice timing....
"
Drimli wrote:
"
Nevzat wrote:
Thank you GGG, I bought a ticket and can't wait to attend :)

Remember there are lots of true fans amongst us!

Ignore the salty haters GGG you are doing a tremendous job! *Thumbs up*

True fans?!?! wtf you mean with that? Most people here have been playing since closed/open beta and have used 1000's of $ on this game... Just because we don't agree with GGG ruining their/our game doesn't mean we where not fans... I would actually say we are more fans than people like you that just don't give a s... and carry on as nothing happened.

True fans... F... off.

This ^
Beta member since: 0.9.8f (April 23rd 2012)
fix the game, already lost a lot of points with the community hiding informations about the patches, at least just do 1 thing that we want.
SOB had to go to work early missed ticket chance
Vote with your wallet guys. Dont buy anything.
Last edited by kinim0d on Aug 25, 2022, 9:27:19 PM
Nice to see that, current drama notwithstanding, support for GGG and PoE is still strong. The game is still fun, the league is pretty fun, and GGG is still one of the best developers around. Sadly, I won't be trekking all the way to Auckland (too much money), but I'm as excited as ever to see what the future of this game holds.

Stay strong, GGG! A lot of us still love you all.
#ssf_is_better
#make_necropolis_core
#make_melee_better

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info