ExileCon 2023 Tickets Now on Sale!

VIP Ticket secured.
Exilecon 2019 was awesome.

Let's stay positive boys!
Best of luck
Don't have anough currency to afford such high prices, sry GGG.
We love the game ...
Last edited by SkyFinder on Aug 26, 2022, 11:19:31 AM
Guess I'll try some things in standard.
Last edited by OverSpear on Aug 27, 2022, 12:00:37 AM
"On Sale & all sold out" was the message I got.

If you would like the lonely exile to attend, please send a personal invitation.
Damn. I thought it was going on sale tomorrow T_T
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Fix the game, Fix your game
Before this league I was starting to plan out a vacation in NZ next year, I was making sure the timeline would coincide with ExileCon. Now I am not so sure. Maybe I will pick another time. Confidence in the game is at an all time low.

Personally I would have held off on advertisement for more money until after the rage from the community was quelled.

Just a suggestion from somebody who has been supporting and playing since 2013.
Not that I was ever going to attend this, I uninstalled the game for the first time in 10 years today.

At this rate, it would take an act of scrapping 3.19 in its' entirety for me to re-install, and a sign of them actually giving a single crap about what the community has been asking for since ritual.

But, unfortunately we know GGG hasn't been listening (and maliciously omitting things from patch notes) for years at this rate.

The Path of Math ban was justified, and I don't fault you guys for it. I DO fault you guys for not even playtesting a single thing in this league outside of the league mechanic. You guys aren't testing ANYTHING! How is this acceptable? This is EA and Activision level quality. I want to expect better, but I think all of the good will you've been banking on is gone. At least with me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info