ExileCon 2023 Tickets Now on Sale!

gj
wish i could also join
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
Bolaway wrote:

I can see a future that this game will only have fan boys and nothing more. Forever an indie game.

That's fine by me (and probably many others tbh).
Game devs can't please everybody and it's high time they stopped trying to. At least GGG doesn't fit the mold in that regard and it's a good thing.

Look at Blizzard, EA, Ubi and the rest of them big game corps, they always lure you and take your money by telling how this feature and "how that super duper cool new tech they've got that nobody else has" are going to revolutionize gaming, when time after time after time has proven them unable to deliver on these promises.

I feel many whiners could learn a thing or two about how GGG approaches development and marketing from the interview Chris had recently with Josh Strife Hayes over at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KU6d1PL8xRQ
If you take the time to watch it in its entirety, then you should be able to decide for yourself if PoE's a game meant for you or not. If it is, great. If it ain't, that's fine as well, hopefully you can find pleasure in another game out there.
This is...maybe not the time to push tickets. Perhaps this should wait after the game is fixed and the bulk of the player base isn't ripping pissed.
Nope
"
Ara_is_here wrote:
Do not buy tickets and support GGG till loot is fixed. This is the only way we are heard.

LOL Already sold out
What a joke
Yeah, too much for my broke ass.
BatChest
IGN: GoldenPepe
Can’t wait, going to be a great vacation!
ive alwayys considered buying MTX,but,spending $100 for a game felt too wasteful to me.the first time i contemplated in spending money was during 3.14.i love ritual,and i had a blast with harvest.....then,like a guardian angel,GGG nerfed player's agency during 3.15....which makes it easier for me to decide not to support them.

the next 2 league is horrible as well,so,muh money is safe,yet again.

then,3.18 came.what a horrendous launch.AN overtuned and so on,but,it got saved by the awesome drops from using the sentinel controllers.oh! recombinator is awesome as well.

like a fool,i thought im going to buy supporter pack for 3.19,and GGG,being the guardiann angel,screwed up the league so bad,they saved me from wasting muhh monney yet again!

thanks,GGG!
youre a good chap!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info