Nerfing Defensive Archnemesis Modifiers

so... quintupling down at this point and ignoring the players? cool, great. we've only spent the past year telling you we want AN gone.
Even if AN mobs die instantly noone will care if they drop nothing. Fix the loot.
"
Yorkki wrote:
Calm down, the loot is coming, I'm sure of it. Give them time to breathe after the shitshow they got themselves into.

It's gonna be fine,.. at some point.

It won't. They will adapt but never back their decision. After I get banned here just to say all games have a toggle to disable effects and they charge us for something basic, I realized many things.
As much as I agree that the game is fucked up, remember it's JUST a GAME PEOPLE.....JESUS! The hatred and personal attacks against GGG are very scary to read...,..It's quite disturbing actually. I think some are just detached from reality that they forget that this is only a video game.............
Last edited by Mentoya on Aug 25, 2022, 1:32:05 AM
guys lets be civil, just a couple more of these updates (harvest, and drops, and another buff to kalandra) and then the other shortcomings will be negligible with simply not having a nicebuild™
IGN: GoldenPepe
"
Mentoya wrote:
"

This game is all about economy and trying to get rich early on so you can make builds and do whatever you want in the league. It's something GGG has promoted themselves. And these people are right, it is too little, too late. The league is marred by these decisions. Most of the community does care about this stuff. You are the minority here.

Yes, but everyone is in the same boat and have played the same content. It's not as if 1/2 the people got a head start and are rich and the others have to catch up or something. Everyone is on even footing seeing the same strong monsters and dealing with the same loot issue.

Sooo if you do think it's too little too late, what's the point of even spending your valuable time on the poe forum when you can be playing another game? I'm assuming you'll never log in again since "it's too little too late" right? Just move on to another game if that's the way you feel...........

I'll do the same to you, what are you doing here defending a game that people are rightfully upset about? why aren't you playing in your free time since it's so amazing? This type of stuff is just disingenuous and assumes we live in a black and white world so please stop.
I still dislike AN but at least this is a step in the right direction.
Jesus Christ, we know what your intentions are, WE DON'T WANT THAT. We don't fucking want forced harder content, make it something people can scale into and choose to do, but don't fuck the base community because you're bored of your own game and want to spice things up, some of us actually like the game how it is. I fucking regret spending money on the supporter packs AND the kalandra boxes before actually seeing if the league was good. You have forever tainted my trust in GGG to the point where I don't feel comfortable ever giving you money BEFORE a league drops now. So thanks for that.
twitch.tv/whoisfuskee
Come hang out with me sometime, fellow Exile.
Ah yes, instead of taking 3 minutes to kill a rare with 2+ AN mods it'll now take 2 minutes.

Can you now take a look into lightning mirages and herald minions?
You still didn't understand... Its the stacking of AN mode that is the problem, not the mode by itself. If you want competitive gameplay, dont give it while mapping, give it to the boss if you want, so the player has the choice to skip the boss if he wants. Since you are so good at releasing bosses..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info