Nerfing Defensive Archnemesis Modifiers

How about minions survivability?
They die everywhere..
So I don't know how to feel about this.

On the one hand, it's really appreciated some communication, finally, and I really feel for the peeps that are on the other side of the game trying to put out fires. I've trusted them forever, and only now am I panicking.

On the other, the aforementioned fires look horrible from this side. I am really scared for I don't wanna loose another game that I love. And yes, I know there's plenty of fish in the sea, and no, I won't have a nervous breakdown over this. But PoE is unique and I love it. I don't want to feel like it's not for me anymore.

At the end of the day, I appreciate this post, and it does address one of the many issues this patch. But as stated there are many, and there's still radio silence on what I consider the most game-ending one: the drops.

I am still willing to be patient, but my anxiety can only take so much.

I only write this in case it may be cathartic for anyone feeling the same way. I remain hopeful, but scared.
Remove Archnem.
Revert loot changes.
Fix Crafting.

This league is over anyway.
But if the things above are not changed for next league many people wont return for 3.20.
No, this wont do. Walk back on every nerf you made in 3.19 and then we will think about it.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
better, now lets see what they say about loot
"
Mentoya wrote:
As much as I agree that the game is fucked up, remember it's JUST a GAME PEOPLE.....JESUS! The hatred and personal attacks against GGG are very scary to read...,..It's quite disturbing actually. I think some are just detached from reality that they forget that this is only a video game.............

Actually I didn't see any personal attacks. Everyone was very clearly focused on the game. Even when they are angry they're still just talking about the game and not the people

"

I'll do the same to you, what are you doing here defending a game that people are rightfully upset about? why aren't you playing in your free time since it's so amazing? This type of stuff is just disingenuous and assumes we live in a black and white world so please stop.

Because unlike you I'm interested in the changes, that's why I'm here. I do plan on playing again, not saying "it's too late" like others.... But like I said, the personal attacks and hatred towards GGG over a fucking VIDEO GAME is getting very childish........I have to wonder how old some of these people are....
i think after nerfing (juiced map qty) to 10% than buffing to 13% would be fair to add 10% more.
14% would be fair for everyone.
Does this deal with Pylone-style shit that is left on the ground and there is no way to escape it?
PoE4life
I wonder if Last Epoch has new content... Oh there is a fan made Grim Dawn live service, do the POE devs have stock in mircosoft and Blizzard? This a conspiracy GGG is part of the deep state and trying to overthrow America. This is Bidens fault, if only Putin played this game we could make it great again

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info