3.19.0d Patch Notes (restartless)

Alch and Go strat with max altars is dead. What to do now? My char can't farm legion, so I am out?
Pretty happy with these changes, less loot overall but higher quality is a good concept.
If the exact tuning is good is something we will see over the next days.

Would be great if you guys look into minion survivability.

Thx for your good work and don't get too demotivated by the whining just because some fine tuning wasn't perfect
Archnemesis Changes
-- to me this still misses the biggest issue with this mechanic.
-- I can have 2 rares with 2 mods each that basically wrecks almost any elemental damage .. and are basically impossible to kill .. especially with Vamperic mod.

Suggestion:
-- change all Archnemesis rares to 1 mod .. so you do not become overwhelmed.
Last edited by Swazlee on Aug 24, 2022, 3:29:59 AM
Iridescent Weapon effect still not propagating, using 2 wands.
"
Map Bosses now drop fewer items

How dare you guys sustain alts at least this league if nothing else =DDDDD
HC balance should be separate from SC I don't care which outdated 1993 game dev philosophy this goes against. youtube/twitch.tv/DESPAIR268

REVERT SUNDER :) REVERT SEISMIC CRY :) REVERT IMPALER :) REVERT GAME :)) MAKE DUALWIELD GREAT AGAIN :)
Can't wait to get 4 alch instead of 3
How to fix game crash??? Yesterday got 3 DC in 1h. Especially hurts when doing heist or 4th labyrinth ( can't finish it) because by 2 attempts got dc
nobody likes this
Created CurrencyCop and PoeBuddy.
Check out my Item Filters: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3510357
Last edited by ComfyGangsta on Aug 24, 2022, 3:37:08 AM
Hi GGG,

Is there anyway that we could go back to the old loot system (3.18)? In consequence of this, remove Archnemesis rewards in the meanttime.

Thank you.
Last edited by Azelotreis on Aug 24, 2022, 3:36:14 AM
logout league

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info