Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra Console Launch

really swinging for the fences on the hard hitting issues here huh. Welcome back Bex, sorry you had to come back to THIS.
I'm finding this league simply wonderful. Thanks to GGG for making this great game, and hats off to all the developers and the team & Chris.

Ignore the haters, they are far, far too invested in this game.

Design the game how you want it, not how the "players" want it. If they have a problem with your game design, they are free to go play one of the many other ARPGS out there. I like a nice mixup in power occasionally, and enjoy the struggle to get powerful.

You should perhaps make a "Weak" mode for those that want loot explosions and 10 hp enemies to get their one week fix from zero to hero (which is what alot of people want by the looks of it) and then leave the challenging and fun game as it is. Ty
Last edited by Nevzat on Aug 23, 2022, 9:29:03 PM
Revert the 21:9 aspect ratio lock on PC please.

Good luck and don't forget to buy mystery box and supp pack.
LMAO console players be like, "We don't watch the patch. No. We'll keep it as-is, thanks."
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Oh! now it makes sense, PC is the testing ground for console and in the future mobile. no wonder we got the short end of the stick.
Hope this release is just as poorly received as pc!
"
ilireal wrote:
Pretty sure the PC launch cemented that your console launch is gonna be basically non-existent. But good luck none the less! /s
"
I'm finding this league simply wonderful. Thanks to GGG for making this great game, and hats off to all the developers and the team & Chris.

Ignore the haters, they are far, far too invested in this game.

Design the game how you want it, not how the "players" want it. If they have a problem with your game design, they are free to go play one of the many other ARPGS out there. I like a nice mixup in power occasionally, and enjoy the struggle to get powerful.

You should perhaps make a "Weak" mode for those that want loot explosions and 10 hp enemies to get their one week fix from zero to hero (which is what alot of people want by the looks of it) and then leave the challenging and fun game as it is. Ty

Ignore the players? Too invested in the game? you must be joking.
Pretty sure they dont even want it lol
No one cares about standard. It's literally a recycle bin, just press empty.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info