What We're Working On

Very disappointing...

Please remove!!!!!
It's clear the direction GGG is going and the direction most players want them to go are at odds.

I don't know if this is someone's ego, being out of touch, or what.

There's no way the game is gaining in popularity. My entire guild is done. 3 days in, and they're done. I've got 0 people logged in right now. Amazing job guys.
"
rate of encountering rare monsters from certain league content has been reduced, so you are fighting, killing, and receiving rewards from fewer monsters than before. This is partially offset by rare monsters in 3.19 now being more rewarding than they were before

LOL absolutely not true.

"
Oh and buy some MTX's!!

Nope!
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
https://m.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=38&v=Xtdaby3q6NI&feature=emb_logo

You need to start rethinking what you want PoE to be. A loot-game that doesn't drop loot and a character-progression game that handles character progression as an afterthought each league are doomed to fail.

Also reimplement 32:9 support. I'm not buying a single MTX or supporter pack until it happens.
QoL is good and all, but I'm still waiting on crafting not being 10+ layers of RNG on RNG.

but hey, it does keep me from spending money so I guess that's kinda a win for me
"
lipiom wrote:
This time you guys messed up

This time? Have you not played every league since ritual?
Make loot drop identified.
While the argument against a global increase in drop rate sounds reasonable - a target rate increase makes some sense. Especially around maps? i have been through a few leagues now, and having to trade for maps (any maps, not strategic ones) is rage inducing.

"
hsuchijp wrote:
"
sirgog wrote:
"
hsuchijp wrote:

Think it is the opposite. Groups juiced their maps have several orders higher than solo player and yet they are not getting much currency. This would mean that solo player drops are near zero.

Solo drops in no-scarab maps are mostly unchanged.

They aren't at 3.16 levels, or 'efficient use of Sentinel' levels, but they weren't hit by these changes.

Nerfing winged scarabs was a huge positive for the game, but by keeping it secret GGG probably just screwed it up so badly they'll have to revert it.

Hmmm sorry I don't get it then. Was winged scarab mentioned anywhere?

It's the stuff with league-mechanic related rare monsters.

Maps not scarab augmented might average 4 of those, quad-winged-scarab maps 75 or so. Those were the nerfed monsters.
Le Toucan Will Return

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info