What We're Working On

120 pages of negative responses in under 24 hrs.......

Good job!

Baffling that this how you communicate and run your game these days....
Still no fix to this problems ? cmon ...
trash. its incredibly boring. you wanted to get rid of glass cannon builds? okay, cool - made defensive auras needed.

oh we're getting to many defenses now? reduce spell suppression and remove aura reservation so we have less defense but nothing to make up for the difference. okay.. fine.. we'll make due.

buff Archnemesis, but reduce loot? yep.. thanks for everything. I'll go play something else.

Glad I learned leagues ago to wait on buying MTX on league start. thanks for reminding me why.
I was watching the stream and the market and my friend's gameplay, waiting for Taiwan server(Garena) to put on the new patch, but now I'm not sure about that anymore.
1.Global drop rate
It's low enough that empyrian team, 6 man with a culler that has maximum IIQ/IIR, barely break even in map

2.Divine/Exalt change
Currently there's no reasonable way to target farm divine orb, and with the drop rate being much lower than before, people don't really juice the map to farm the loot from mobs anymore. It's like cutting tree from the root.
Making big juiced map was fun, but now it's not and it's negative profit.
There's one company that like to do this kind of things, Tencent. They tune the most important aspect of the game to the point that normal farming without RMT is meaningless. By controlling that, they can controll how much time and money they want everyone to spend. Now back to this topic, I see no difference.
no big juice = lower divine and rare unique generate by player = higher percentage of divine and rare unique from bot/scripter = RMT to get divine is more "effective".
Now look at Tencent, I see no difference,but is this really what you want?

Also, I think I can say this with confident that (Global drop rate/harvest drop rate/scourge currency) is just not tested or the developer just learned how to make trash game like Tencent does. This is tune to being annoying and frustrating.
Well, take it easy.
At least, such low benefit makes bots impossible to farm t1-t3 for currency.
LOL
This is really sad. DO SOMETHING!
but what's in the kalandra mystery box???
GET BACK OUR LOOT MULTIPLIER!!! THE ECONOMY IS SUPER INFLATED RIGHT NOW!!! :(
The second reason is that we removed a massive historic bonus to item quantity and/or rarity that applied to some league-specific monsters. We replaced it with a moderate (2-3x) increase to item quantity, to offset the fact that they often have more life than regular monsters and some cannot drop maps.

Create an easy mode for casual players to test and learn the game, a normal game for nerds and hardcore for those who have time to spend.

Simple. I don't care about addicted players, they can explode playing, it's their lives, but I want to have fun and I'm not having.
Last edited by Bolaway on Aug 22, 2022, 9:35:14 PM
I actually love the universal lowering of the loot drop rate. This makes the league longer and more enjoyable for me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info