What We're Working On

your vision is blurred. get some goggles!
"
Kunibertos wrote:
"
GLV_1PD wrote:
"
dachoppa wrote:

you post on page 95 of a thread that is overwhelmingly negative and blame reddit. yea, right

Yeah, reddit's famous at brigading, I don't really care about reddit

Yeah, and i don't really care about what players like you want.

That's fine. At least we're on the same page.
But what I say is that I support a game that I enjoy, which you don't.

Since you don't really like the game, why don't you take this opportunity to do something else?

Love xx
Really tragic what's happening here. There is no game I've ever played more or enjoyed more throughout the years than poe. I've always come back to this game and even in past leagues when there were issues I felt like the devs still were willing to listen and admit they were wrong. I don't feel this way any longer. I don't know if it's Chris or the entire GGG team but it is so clear that what you guys want isn't what the players want and that you simply don't care. Sense of gear progression has been demolished. Archnemesis is ridiculously overturned when combined with other league mechanics. You nerfed drop rates and didn't decide to include it in the patch notes or development manifesto. And the new league mechanic is extremely unrewarding. At least let us know the reward for each node we're putting in the lake with a line of text like "will contain a box with armor rewards".

After years of support of this game I'm honestly just sad
"
carkasjak wrote:
Have you considered just making the baseline endgame content up to and including red maps much easier? There's plenty of really tough pinnacle content for players to work towards, but for the last few leagues it just feels like the struggle to even get a reasonable build up and running has increased to the point where it's no longer worth the effort.

I've been playing since 2011, and while the game used to be a lot slower, it was also a lot simpler back then. You didn't need to roll insane items to play all the content. These days there's far too much power in rare items, and monsters have been buffed too much to compensate for a gear level that most players will never even come close to reaching. I would be completely okay with having less loot drop and weaker crafting options if my character didn't require such ridiculous gear just to comfortably play through the content.

I share this sentiment. I already had this feeling the game became a lot harder than in 2013.
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
"We're Working On" removing players from the game? Keep it up!
Last edited by Grinewald on Aug 22, 2022, 4:21:05 PM
"
Are you'll intentionally trying to kill the game?

That's actually a very valid question.
“If freedom of [censored] is taken away, then [censored] and [censored] we may be led, like [censored] to the [censored].” - George Washington
"
Banove wrote:
I, for one, am actually fine with the changes. Less trash, more valuable loot is a-ok for me. I would actually like to see the gameplay slowed down even more, I'm so tired of zoom-zoom gameplay, that is killing whole screen of mobs in 0.3 seconds and dashing instantly away.

I don't think you understand....There's less loot period. Not just less good loot.

People can't even sustain mapping currency, and juicing maps is currently a loss for all but a few league mechanics like Expedition.

Empyrean and his crew were LOSING currency running super juiced maps, so bad that they all quit the game already.
"
Banove wrote:
I, for one, am actually fine with the changes. Less trash, more valuable loot is a-ok for me. I would actually like to see the gameplay slowed down even more, I'm so tired of zoom-zoom gameplay, that is killing whole screen of mobs in 0.3 seconds and dashing instantly away.

This can't be a real player.
could add more build viability..
"
Are you'll intentionally trying to kill the game?

this !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info