widescreen resolution removed from the game.

Bump. Revert this change.
Bump. Fix it.
POE is not a responsive game anymore.

And as if that alone wouldn't be sad enough in 2022, it even punishes players with passable black bars, which can get you killed, if you don't find your cursor in time.

This is not acceptable.

When will this problem be addressed, GGG? Please, communicate!
Bump.
Get this sh!t done.
Bump. Stop ignoring and start communicating please.
Bump.

Removing features that have been in the game for 10 years for trivial borderline fake reasons is not OK, GGG.

Fix this.
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
Bump
Seriously, can we please get an official response here?

Are you going to revert this change or not?
Please, GGG. You don't have to fix it today, but the change is really massively annoying. It is not really helping anybody and making the game more unfair than it used to be before.

This issue needs to be addressed and it would really be nice of you, if we could get something to look forward to. Even if you would just say: "We'll have it fixed by next season." it would at least tell us, that you understand the problem and care about our feedback.

Please, GGG... i love POE, but i want to play games in my native resolution and if they do not support it, they will get sorted out at some point. :(
Last edited by Jocker46 on Aug 26, 2022, 12:25:58 PM
"
allowing you to see an unintended amount of the level at once

I think it's all clear, especially with the Archnemesis shit, theses cheaters were able to aim with a ranger from the cornerscreen.

At least this was fixed. Community has other priorities.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info