[3.24] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Hi ZoomZoom86,

now there is a better ring to cap resistances for 1 Divine: Rift Eye Topaz Ring with 137 Intelligence or the Plague Nail Ruby Ring for 4 Divine with 156 Intelligence

Do you really need MF? I had enough Divines from selling items, mapping and the Lake
But in the end I couldnt upgrade my char more, because nobody offered the items I needed.

Last edited by Snowbliz on Nov 13, 2022, 4:25:34 PM
Thanks again to Kelvynn and others who shared their knowledge on the build.

I enjoyed this build so much that for the first time I pushed to 40/40.

I didn't have gears with the best stats but they were good enough for me to also swap gloves and experience explode with Asenath gloves (with elemental weakness corruption) for mapping.
"
Snowbliz wrote:
Hi ZoomZoom86,

now there is a better ring to cap resistances for 1 Divine: Rift Eye Topaz Ring with 137 Intelligence or the Plague Nail Ruby Ring for 4 Divine with 156 Intelligence

Do you really need MF? I had enough Divines from selling items, mapping and the Lake
But in the end I couldnt upgrade my char more, because nobody offered the items I needed.

Thanks, gotten the 1 Divine ring!

Just messing around with MF since I couldn't boss before as my character was too weak. Also getting the materials from mapping to craft the items was quite enjoyable.

I have no idea why i'm having issues with the POB. This should be the correct POB - https://pastebin.com/hZNJb8Qi
"
ZoomZoom86 wrote:
"
Snowbliz wrote:
Hi ZoomZoom86,

Thanks, gotten the 1 Divine ring!

Just messing around with MF since I couldn't boss before as my character was too weak. Also getting the materials from mapping to craft the items was quite enjoyable.

I have no idea why i'm having issues with the POB. This should be the correct POB - https://pastebin.com/hZNJb8Qi

Hi, POB seems to be ok

Are you feeling much better now?

Damage looks good but ES seems to be too low. Now you need a new Helmet, a Hubris Circlet with 43-50 intelligence, good ES, and a free suffix. Ensure you have no open prefixes before you slam a Hunter's Exalted Orb. The Hunter's Orb should give you the increased Intelligence. But this is only guaranteed on an ilvl 75-79 Hubris

If you want to craft it, buy an uncorrupted non-influenced ilvl 75-79 Hubris. You can Essence craft 51-58 int on a ilvl 75-79 helm with deafening spite and hope you get good ES. You will need a lot essences. Again ensure you have no open prefixes before you slam a Hunter's Exalted Orb.

Of course you can block the prefix by crafting something on the Helmet.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Kalandra/0m8oJe8Sg
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Kalandra/W9aRhm

This is how my POB was when I was 95 https://pastebin.com/Y3NGQhr4
Last edited by Snowbliz on Nov 14, 2022, 10:33:54 AM
Food for thought : if you can get your hands on a synthetized base, you could add a 90% modifier on socketed gem reservation costs and free the helmet enchant. I don't know if you could get the right Ilvl though.

EDIT : Nevermind I think that's a corruption.
Last edited by WinterHiko on Nov 14, 2022, 11:02:41 AM
And the balance manifestos begin!

Brute force/fertile mind will be way less common and come from corrupting unique jewels only.

Corrupted blood immunity will be an affix on an abyss jewel.

Unique jewels will be a lot rarer and more interesting. (So sacrificing one for a hope for brute force looks like it will be expensive...)

Looks good!
Last edited by Graiaule on Nov 14, 2022, 5:02:09 PM
"
Graiaule wrote:

Brute force/fertile mind will be way less common and come from corrupting unique jewels only.

Unique jewels will be a lot rarer and more interesting. (So sacrificing one for a hope for brute force looks like it will be expensive...)

Looks good!

wouldn't corrupting non-unique jewel also give us force/fertile?
"
Graiaule wrote:

Looks good!

GGG wants us to think this is a buff.

They are nerfing more and more and so more players will leave
"
gruumine wrote:

wouldn't corrupting non-unique jewel also give us force/fertile?

Depends on how you interpret "Instead of getting rid of these, we've made them corruption-only unique Jewels."

Maybe. Maybe not.
"
Snowbliz wrote:

GGG wants us to think this is a buff.

They are nerfing more and more and so more players will leave

Come on, we're better than that in this thread. It's a change.

Some leagues have been a bit meh and some leagues (like this one and the one where we could stack 12 split personalities) were awesome.

I look forward to the other changes. Who wants to play the same league over and over again...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info