[3.24] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

No. I'm taking the opportunity to explore Last Epoch again.

It does appear that LE has run into problems, as there's been no communication with the developers for a couple of months (when they would talk weekly.)

I ran a minion build the first time (a year ago), but that hit a wall with one boss that just ate my minions. So the build failed. The good news is that it's not that hard to just go ahead and wing your own build -- much easier than POE.
I would be tempted to do this for delve challenge as this has been my smoothest delving build by far (due to Cyclone phasing through enemies), but gearing for it in Delve alone would probably be completely futile, given you at minimum need WI and Stampede, neither of which are farmable there.
finally got a set of flesh and flame jewels. very nice upgrade i will say. still need to farm or buy the megalomaniac jewels when i can gather enough currency
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
"
King_Haart wrote:
I would be tempted to do this for delve challenge as this has been my smoothest delving build by far (due to Cyclone phasing through enemies), but gearing for it in Delve alone would probably be completely futile, given you at minimum need WI and Stampede, neither of which are farmable there.

Kelvynn did WI in endless delve league or two ago. He said that the weapon nodes sometimes give you div cards that reward weapons and the Incantation is relatively common to get from there.

I don't know what he used as boots, but you can get away with rare +movespeed boots (and quicksilver flask)
I have the feeling, not everyone knows that the challenge
Surpassed Potential Have a socketed Skill Gem reach at least level 26 is very easy

Buy a Voideye Unset Ring and put a level 21 skill gem in - Challenge completed:)
MY DPS is far off from the original build. Can anyone advise how did my DPS faired so badly?

I have invested quite a bit into the build. Approx 50-60 Divines.

Appreciate any feedback. Thank you!

POB: https://pastebin.com/4MzDM1pC
"
ZoomZoom86 wrote:
MY DPS is far off from the original build. Can anyone advise how did my DPS faired so badly?

i have no real advice other than your forbidden flame and flesh jewels are completely wrong and you could socket other jewels in those spots till you get the correct ones. they have to have the matching notable as well as class to work
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
"
ZoomZoom86 wrote:

You dont have the Dexterity needed for the Awakened Cold Penetration, so it doesnt count. That's the biggest Issue.

The level of your Wave of Conviction is too high for your Cwdt. Kevlynn only has it on lvl 4
Why do you wear a Ventor's Gamble that doesnt have any Intelligence?
Your resistances are not capped

So you only have 2.248 Int, and the more Int you have the more damage you deal.

This was my PoB with lvl 94 https://pastebin.com/m0Qgr6q0
Last edited by Snowbliz on Nov 12, 2022, 4:43:37 PM
"
ZoomZoom86 wrote:

You put one skill point into "more total energy leech per second". That's not very useful, as it doesn't change the cap (like "more maximum total leech per second") and you should be capped at all times from the damage. That node doesn't do much for you.

You can put a point into the curse mastery for 3% more damage from your ascendancy.

Add in Hatred and Enlighten. That's 20% of my damage, so that's definitely worth it. Much more worth it than Culling Strike.

Your helmet is not bad, but you could get so much more ES out of it. Blizzard Crown works, but is less DPS than a regular Hubris Circlet with the same Int stats because of the +10% res on enemies.

Your Ventor's Gamble really makes a big difference in your DPS output. Get +150 int rings in there. By putting the ring I have on my build (+150int, +45allres) into both of your rings slots, I got +25% and +7.5%DPS respectively.

Doesn't affect your DPS, but changing your two Split personnalities for +ES instead of +EV makes a big difference in tankiness.

Adding Awakened Cold Penetration to your single target staff gives another +25% damage.

As was mentionned, you have the wrong Forbidden jewels. That's a 40% *more* modifier and it really makes a difference.

If you add in Hatred, you can also use a +cold pen or +X to X dmg Watcher's eye for a nice bump in damage.

Putting in all of this into PoB doubles your DPS and puts you at almost 11k ES.

Hope that helps!
God damn. I got my Forbidden Jewels wrong. Problem is no one is selling forbidden jewels that allocates opportunistic skill at the moment. FML. Can't wait to unleash the potential of this build.

Thanks for all the advices and spotting that crucial jewel mistake.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info