[3.24] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Noob question, doesn't the new trickster thing saying "Your action speed is at least 108% of base value" means you cannot get stunned/frozen/chilled?
"
marcelomoreli wrote:
Noob question, doesn't the new trickster thing saying "Your action speed is at least 108% of base value" means you cannot get stunned/frozen/chilled?

Per comments I've seen elsewhere, you do not get stun immunity. I forgot the reasoning.

BTW, you get 62% movement speed if you us that with Stampede.
Last edited by Graiaule on Aug 19, 2022, 3:20:32 PM
"
Kelvynn wrote:

Even if the evasion will be higher than max ES, I don't see it being that much higher. Every 2 sec you may recover 3% of evasion as ES. How much is that? With a decent chest I see us getting 10-12k each. Let's say 12k. So then every 2 sec you recover 360 ES when hit. I don't really see that being worth a skill point. Do you?

That's a fair point. I've been used to playing life builds with a lower HP pool and higher mitigation. Bigger ES pool without mitigation makes it less of a deal. It would have to trade some total ES for mitigation elsewhere along with a higher evasion rating without making it weaker by comparison. Maybe thats possible but it would be a deviation from your build. I wish there were more synergistic options between evasion/energy shield.

"
You are already immune to freeze. This would give you immunity to the other slowing effects such as the Elder's. But they aren't very common. Sacrificing a 40% damage reduction for that would be crazy, especially for Uber Elder.

I don't know exactly how the action speed limit will interact with movement speed debuffs. But even if it does work, The Stampede is anointable, and Steelwood Stance is too awesome to lose.

I forgot you use Purity of Elements. I wouldn't, that's why I was considering it. Also, Heartstopper is on average a 20% less hit reduction accounting for whenever the buff is alternated to DoT, and vice versa. It is not as reliable, whereas One Step ahead is always on.
"
Graiaule wrote:

2. Don't forget, we may be able to double the affixes on, say, 14% & 1% dam per 15 int amulets. I'm looking forward to that...

Does not work on influenced items.
Last edited by Firestrike9 on Aug 19, 2022, 3:30:41 PM
"
Firestrike9 wrote:
"
Graiaule wrote:

2. Don't forget, we may be able to double the affixes on, say, 14% & 1% dam per 15 int amulets. I'm looking forward to that...

Crap. Well. back to the 75ex amulets then...
"
Graiaule wrote:
"
Firestrike9 wrote:
"
Graiaule wrote:

Crap. Well. back to the 75ex amulets then...

More, since u cant reforge keep prefixes/suffixes anymore, I would argue and say its not worth crafting.
if i remember correctly you can craft suff cannot be changed, and just use harvest reforge, and you get same suff and new pref(well if all 3 pref fit than hope for lucky annul lul)

so 2 questions
1 - if it really works when reforge top harvest craft - ref infl rare with infl mod

2 - price of currency for that craft

PS. tested it on simulator.
1 try - 20 attempts...
2 try - 6
3 try - 5
4 try - 7

really gona be question of how much such way gona cost
Last edited by archwerewolf on Aug 19, 2022, 3:50:48 PM
"
Firestrike9 wrote:
Harvest jewel implicits is gone, so are reforge keep prefix/suffix.
What a massacre..

It's going to be REALLY hard to get stun immunity on jewels now.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/220269995974852618/1010250493798383728/unknown.png

I hope that's just an incomplete data set. Removing all jewel implicit crafts seems a bit too extreme even for GGG.
This may be a dumb question but, why not Herald of Ice instead of Aspect of Spider?
Unique drops don't seem reduced. Maybe the drop reduction only applied to the modified items.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info