[3.24] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Kelvynn wrote:
"
Bellaluna1722 wrote:
"
Graiaule wrote:
You're probably far more likely to get two of these via farming 10div and just buying them. Not too many out there, so us WI players may need to look for alternatives (e.g., CttC & Disorienting Display.)

Any list of potential decent alternatives, aside from Disorienting Display?

Widespread Destruction?
Deep Chill?

Nothing other than Blanketed Snow is worth the currency.

Disorienting Display/CttC ones sell for 50-65c, so are good place holders until you get the Blanketed snow ones.
I want tanky characters, doesn`t care much about dealing millons of damage If I can stay alive. Im doing inquisitor Righteous Fire build with Aegis. In terms of tank endgame bosses and all the damage that this game throws at you all the time xd, this build is better in tankiness than righteous fire inquisitor?.
Last edited by yissus on Sep 1, 2022, 8:08:41 PM
"
Graiaule wrote:
"
Kelvynn wrote:

Nothing other than Blanketed Snow is worth the currency.

Disorienting Display/CttC ones sell for 50-65c, so are good place holders until you get the Blanketed snow ones.

Oh I definitely would try for BS and CttC for an upgrade later on.

I meant as placeholder until I get the endgame best version. Even as an entry stepping stone, I think just having CttC would be good to start with in the very beginning.
Hi guys, I think I'm gonna change build from WI , anyone interested to buy the gear/build off me can PM. 2.6k int currently.

https://pastebin.com/8mwvhDr3
"
yissus wrote:
I want tanky characters, doesn`t care much about dealing millons of damage If I can stay alive. Im doing inquisitor Righteous Fire build with Aegis. In terms of tank endgame bosses and all the damage that this game throws at you all the time xd, this build is better in tankiness than righteous fire inquisitor?.

I doubt that anybody has already managed to play both of these builds in this league to give you a comparison.
I'm curious to give this a go....I played scion whispering ice back in 3.12

How would you say it has changed since then and what do you think I could expect?

Right now I'm playing an RF inquisitor build with 800 es gained on block, 90% Phys reduction (40k armour), 81/84/79/75 resistances, and 75/75 block.

It's dps is 15m for map clear with an explodey chest and single target pinnacle boss dps is 8m.

Is it worth me re-rolling this or should I save it for another league....I would have 100 div to sink into making + int gear.
Last edited by Hemzokuken on Sep 2, 2022, 5:08:56 AM
sounds like RF op)
Semi-done with the build. I played a variant of this a couple of leagues ago on a witch and it didn't perform too well. Decided to give it another go and I have to say it's really fun this time around. The build is insanely tanky and overleech is nutty - it even has great DPS, what else would you want? I'm reliably able to do Uber Cortex w/ any mods, not something I thought would be possible. The league mechanics are very nice this time around for this build, people tend to sleep on lake mirrored INT jewelry, so it's relatively cheap for what it is.

Anyway, here's my gear as of now.

Spoiler

Thanks for a cool build guide.

Sim wave 30 dual damage rolls and facetanking Kosis and Omniphobia
https://streamable.com/vflr3k
GMT (+2:00) Central European Standard Time
Last edited by iKanks on Sep 2, 2022, 7:33:26 AM
want to try this build but amulet is very very expensive
astramentis is a good option ?
"
Hemzokuken wrote:
I'm curious to give this a go....I played scion whispering ice back in 3.12

How would you say it has changed since then and what do you think I could expect?

The main change from a 3.12 Ascendant is that you use a self-cast staff for bosses that does several times more damage than in 3.12. And survivability is on a whole new level.

"
Right now I'm playing an RF inquisitor build with 800 es gained on block, 90% Phys reduction (40k armour), 81/84/79/75 resistances, and 75/75 block.

It's dps is 15m for map clear with an explodey chest and single target pinnacle boss dps is 8m.

Is it worth me re-rolling this or should I save it for another league....I would have 100 div to sink into making + int gear.

Looks like you are far ahead on gear and budget. I'm currently about 25 div in. No explodey chest, no 2-mod Int amulet (and likely won't ever get one in this league after the crafting nerfs). ~3m pinnacle boss dps with the 70% less map mod. Raw dps doesn't mean a lot though. You need to get near the boss with your RF. I need to stack some Icestorms after it moves. It's more about the play style and the need to dodge stuff that can kill you.

Are you unhappy with the RF build? What's wrong with it? Why are you considering switching? Somebody else asked earlier how this build compares to it. You might be able to provide some information after watching the videos for this build and comparing it to how the same things go for you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info