[3.24] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Hello, enjoying the build so far.

How do you deal with stun?
"
Firestrike9 wrote:
you had a perfect base for crusader orb slam for 12% increased int, now you can't slam it.

I thought I might have borked it somehow :| so eldritch influence removes conqueror/other influence, meaning I need to do all the crafting first and then eldritch it at the very end?
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
"
lev1afun wrote:
@Kelvynn

How you roll yr clusters?

i spent 5k yellow harvest tokens, all alts and tried delve craft..
"just get lucky"? =)

The starter ones are trivial: buy a base (preferably ilvl 68-74, but if that's too expensive then 68-83) and alt spam CttC.

The upgraded combo can be chaos spammed but it's rare and may cost several divines worth of chaoses. I gave up on that long time ago. Just watch the market and buy them when you can afford them.
"
Jadran wrote:

Why no eldritch implicits?

Did I lose anything by doing these implicits?

Eldritch currency cannot be applied to influenced items. Eldritch items cannot be Crusader/Hunter/etc slammed.

The only slot that uses eldritch currency in this build is the gloves.
"
Aphasi4 wrote:
Hello, enjoying the build so far.

How do you deal with stun?

Tolerance is enough early on. When you want to get rid of Tolerance (typically when you switch to the cluster tree) you craft 25% stun avoidance on gloves and/or helmet and use corrupted jewels with it.

Awakened CwC will make you immune to stun while cycloning in maps. For the bosses I found it to be safe enough with 3 stun avoidance mods (~75%) between your items and jewels.
"
Graiaule wrote:
You're probably far more likely to get two of these via farming 10div and just buying them. Not too many out there, so us WI players may need to look for alternatives (e.g., CttC & Disorienting Display.)

Any list of potential decent alternatives, aside from Disorienting Display?

Widespread Destruction?
Deep Chill?
Last edited by Bellaluna1722 on Sep 1, 2022, 1:58:45 PM
"
Bellaluna1722 wrote:
"
Graiaule wrote:
You're probably far more likely to get two of these via farming 10div and just buying them. Not too many out there, so us WI players may need to look for alternatives (e.g., CttC & Disorienting Display.)

Widespread Destruction?
Deep Chill?

IMO Disorienting Display is the best bang for the buck. Prismatic Heart or Blanketed Snow are the other worthy alternatives IMO.

Note that if you have several choices, look at what the small passives give based on what you need (e.g., resists, damage, evasion, etc.)
Last edited by Graiaule on Sep 1, 2022, 2:03:50 PM
I'm feeling like Cast When Damage Taken for Ball Lightning isn't really triggering often enough, is there another option to use instead? Maybe linking it to Vortex instead?
"
Bellaluna1722 wrote:
"
Graiaule wrote:

Widespread Destruction?
Deep Chill?

Nothing other than Blanketed Snow is worth the currency.
"
King_Haart wrote:
I'm feeling like Cast When Damage Taken for Ball Lightning isn't really triggering often enough, is there another option to use instead? Maybe linking it to Vortex instead?

Trickster is so safe that he isn't getting hit often enough :)

Well, you have to ask yourself why you need it triggering. To curse the enemy so that they take more damage. Trash mobs die quickly either way. And a boss will hit you once in a few sec, and that's enough to keep them cursed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info