[3.24] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Kelvynn wrote:
My Trickster is pretty much immortal with overleech and GR. But when I switched to the recharge I started dying occassionally. Switched back and became immortal again.

The ONLY place where I refund GR is the Eater. I've done him with GR as well. But's safer to refund it, kill him and take it again.

I've never been one to boss much and have just started on mapping, although I'm currently attempting the neverending heist for a little bit to build up more currency, with maps and delve in between to change the scenery every once in a while.

I have not yet ran into the trials for the uber lab, but when I'm ready to run it, do you suggest I may spec out of GR for it and the traps momentarily? Always hated the uber lab but remember running it on a version of Whispering Ice easily before (in fact, I did it successfully on a CI character first leagues ago).

I will definitely give it a try. Thanks Kelvynn.
Hi, anybody can help me on what to upgrade next? How do I boost my damage.

https://pastebin.com/8mwvhDr3

Appreciate it .
Last edited by EvilOfDarkness on Aug 31, 2022, 8:44:31 PM
"
Bellaluna1722 wrote:
"
Kelvynn wrote:
My Trickster is pretty much immortal with overleech and GR. But when I switched to the recharge I started dying occassionally. Switched back and became immortal again.

The ONLY place where I refund GR is the Eater. I've done him with GR as well. But's safer to refund it, kill him and take it again.

I've never been one to boss much and have just started on mapping, although I'm currently attempting the neverending heist for a little bit to build up more currency, with maps and delve in between to change the scenery every once in a while.

I have not yet ran into the trials for the uber lab, but when I'm ready to run it, do you suggest I may spec out of GR for it and the traps momentarily? Always hated the uber lab but remember running it on a version of Whispering Ice easily before (in fact, I did it successfully on a CI character first leagues ago).

I will definitely give it a try. Thanks Kelvynn.

Since I just ran it at 76 with less than optimal gear I'll say that having the regen for traps was really great it and Uber lab went really really well for my lvl I've hard harder times in the past with better geared char you should do it as soon as you feel comfortable the boost in dps is quite something
"
King_Haart wrote:
"
Kelvynn wrote:
Expedition has been my favorite mechanic since it was added in 3.15. My bro Tujen always hooks me up with all sorts of currency for mapping. NGL, if not for all the drama on reddit, I wouldn't have noticed that anything changed in the loot. I don't over-juice maps. Alch and go, chisels on T16 only, scour if it's something bad. And with Expedition you'll never be out of alchs, chisels, scours, regrets, chances, and chaos orbs.

Makes sense, though there's a lot of reading involved since you have to make sure to scan for the remnants that prevent mobs from taking Cold damage right? Or that take 10% of ES with each hit.

Honestly the only mod that's actually relevant is the Cold immunity one. Even in corrupted T16 maps I haven't died to any combination of Expedition mods, and I'm fully specialized in it, so I end up triggering every Remnant and Runic monster on a consistent basis. And the text for the immunity ones are different color, so it's easy to spot in an instant. On top of that, you can always hover over the little Expedition Modifier icon in the bottom of the screen that displays all prefix/suffix of the remnants you activated before you pull the trigger.
Last edited by Verdale on Aug 31, 2022, 3:35:44 PM
"
Bellaluna1722 wrote:
"
Kelvynn wrote:

Not really needed with Trickster. Overleech pretty much keeps you alive at all times if you just spin and Frostblink through everything at full speed. Just hitting whatever random mobs and totems are littered throughout was more than enough. If you're really worried you can just bring a worm flask in case you get stuck in a corner or something with 100 ES left.

Or you can just spec out of Ghost Reaver, but like I said, I honestly didn't feel the need at all. It's your respec points though, so do what you want.
Last edited by Verdale on Aug 31, 2022, 3:47:22 PM
"
archwerewolf wrote:

shaper and cortex crap)

And uber uber elder is double crap! :)

Down on the first try with the same gear, but not deathless, no happy video. Still easy enough for the Trickster with a 10 div budget.

Oh and I don't even know how to price this thing that he dropped...

Double Zealotry is 60 div. But those builds typically use Pride too, and this 3-mod doesn't yet exist on the market.

I'll probably upgrade a little more to make it deathless and trivial for the video.
@Kelvynn

How you roll yr clusters?

i spent 5k yellow harvest tokens, all alts and tried delve craft..
"just get lucky"? =)
"
lev1afun wrote:
@Kelvynn

How you roll yr clusters?

i spent 5k yellow harvest tokens, all alts and tried delve craft..
"just get lucky"? =)

CraftOfExile shows that it's a ~0.5% chance for CttC and BS (using the best ilvl range 68-74), meaning .000025 chance for randomly rolling both with, say a chaos orb.

I don't have the probability improvement via the cold harvest craft, but even if it's 100x better, it's still just a .0025 chance. FYI, I attempted to craft one in Sentinel, and failed miserably.

You're probably far more likely to get two of these via farming 10div and just buying them. Not too many out there, so us WI players may need to look for alternatives (e.g., CttC & Disorienting Display.)
Last edited by Graiaule on Sep 1, 2022, 5:16:58 AM
"
Kelvynn wrote:
BTW, the common failed slam mod that I have on my current chest

is an instant 12% heal. In addition to ~25% leeched from the worms. I might just keep using this chest for things like Uber Eater even after I get the %Int slam done.

Why no eldritch implicits?

Did I lose anything by doing these implicits?
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
"
Jadran wrote:
"
Kelvynn wrote:
BTW, the common failed slam mod that I have on my current chest

is an instant 12% heal. In addition to ~25% leeched from the worms. I might just keep using this chest for things like Uber Eater even after I get the %Int slam done.

Why no eldritch implicits?

Did I lose anything by doing these implicits?

you had a perfect base for crusader orb slam for 12% increased int, now you can't slam it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info