[3.24] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Crafted this beauty. Not too much, but a good medium-term helmet for me :P

Now I sit at 2.3k/2.4k int (my other staff gives +10% int :D )
Last edited by Oldern365 on Apr 15, 2023, 7:08:47 PM
I need some clarification. Are we using Increased Critical Strike Support on either weapon in late game? It's listed in some places, but in others we have it replaced with Hypothermia (AOE) and Energy Leech (Boss).
"
Yulrich wrote:

"
The four points in Snow Forged give 49% increased damage. You'd get 72% increased with Divine Judgement on the far left.

If you get the mana reservation wheel on the left, you can fit in Herald of Ice, then Hatred when you get Charisma annoint. That's a bunch of extra damage.

I followed kelvynn leveling trees and it is not in there but definitely look like some nice upgrades to get !

I think it's at some point int he leveling tree, but it's removed later and the Cluster jewels come in. As soon as you get Clusters, Divine Judgement is not worth it anymore and you put those point towards Cold to the Core and such.

"

"
A simple annoint like +30int is dirt cheap (literally less than a Chaos) and will give you free stats.

Yes, but with my low damage (and poor skills) i haven't manged to finish blight encounters yet

The trick is to put Cold lvl3 (not 4!) and empower lvl3 (not 4!) on chokepoints. That completely freezes the enemies. Add a stun tower (again lvl3) and you can stun freeze-resistant enemies. Once every lane is covered that way, everything is frozen and you can build meteor towers (fire lvl4). With the three towers, absolutely nothing get through except very specific mod combination that don't often come up or if your map has "base speed cannot be reduced" as a mod.

There are 4 different patterns that you can observe when the encounter starts :

- Single spawn : easy. Freeze on that spawn.
- Two spawns in a line and more to come : every other spawn is going to be in the same line, either closer or further. Put a chokepoint as close to the pump as possible and you should get all waves stopped there.
- Two lines that each split into three spawns : freeze one side and concentrate your own damage on the other one until you can freeze that side too.
- Star shape : you're screwed.

That's the cheat sheet of Blight encounters in maps.
"
RaGe0uS wrote:
I need some clarification. Are we using Increased Critical Strike Support on either weapon in late game? It's listed in some places, but in others we have it replaced with Hypothermia (AOE) and Energy Leech (Boss).

I've checked :

- Budget PoB
- High-end PoB
- Links section
- Gems section

And none of those have either Increase Critical Strikes or Hypothermia. Where are you seeing those gems? I just see them in the leveling section.
Sorry it's Increased Critical Damage Support, not Critical Strike.
"
RaGe0uS wrote:

In this case it seems to be in every of those categories. Where is it not?
"
WinterHiko wrote:
"
RaGe0uS wrote:

It does not show up in the 3.21 Gearing Guide nor on any of the POB's
"
RaGe0uS wrote:
"
WinterHiko wrote:
"
RaGe0uS wrote:

It does not show up in the 3.21 Gearing Guide nor on any of the POB's

Do you have the up-to-date PoB? I've got it opened right now and it's there.
I see it now. He must have updated them recently. This is gonna field strange without Hypothermia. I love freezing stuff.
"
RaGe0uS wrote:
I see it now. He must have updated them recently. This is gonna field strange without Hypothermia. I love freezing stuff.

Yes, it was an update a few days into the league. You might find his post a couple of pages back. IIRC it's more damage this way.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info